The Temple of Fragile Foundations

The protagonists were now climbing up the stairs, well Jay was just crawling up the steps. "This is my new least favourite place I've ever been."

They were getting nearer and nearer to the doors, as Garmadon started talking, "I've spent a lot of time here, and trust me, doesn't get any better."

"Wait a minute. Hold the phone. So, you know this place that looks like a knock-off of the Addams Family's house?" [Name] questioned.

"Who doesn't know," Garmadon scruffs away some dust to reveal a doormat that says 'The Garmadons'. He then looks up towards the door "-their childhood home."

The teens gasp at this and look at the house more intently. Garmadon lets out a big deep sigh. "Yeah, this place is so unstable. I had to move to a volcano just to feel safe."

He takes out a key from under the mat. Very original.... "Well, shall we?" Garmadon inserts the key, opening the door, which creaked as it was being pushed. "Stay close."

"I wasn't planning to walk far into the dark and let some demon grab me. No way." [Name] squinted her eyes in frustration at how dark it was.

"I will lead you through this perilous-" Garmadon started to monologue, but was interrupted by Jay.

"Oh, look, a light switch." He switched the light on, as [Name] sighed in relief and stopped going onto stealth mode. "Do you guys have a bathroom I could use?"

"Nope."

"Fresh fruit!" Nya exclaimed. And there it was in all of it's glory, fruit sitting there for who knows how long. "Finally, food!"

"I'm starving."

Nya ran up to the fruit bowl and took a bit out of an apple. That caused her to flinch away from it, as a crack sound emerged from her taking a bite out of it.

[Name] cringed at the sight, as Nya rubbed the side of her mouth in pain. "Ow, I think I chipped a tooth." Nya then walked back to the others.

"Yeah, my parents were really into plastic fruit." Garmadon nodded. Kai slid down the banister of the staircase, whilst Zane was standing beside a cobweb and examining the area.

Cole crossed his arms and looked at the wall to see pictures there. "Whoa! Check out those old photos."

Everyone exclaims in interest, as [Name] looks at you lot and just shrugs. "What? This is an opportunity to use some blackmail." She smiled innocently.

They all walked up to where the pictures were. There was one of two babies, supposedly Wu and Garmadon. In the picture, baby Wu had a goatee and baby Garmadon was just there crying.

[Name] brought out her phone from out of nowhere and started taking pictures of the framed photos on the wall. She smiles mischievously at her work.

"Come on, let's go find the Ultimate Ultimate Weapon." Garmadon ushers the teens away, mostly [Name] as to stop her from doing her evil deed.

"Wait." Lloyd paused as he was busy staring at a picture of Garmadon and Koko side-by-side kicking some people away. "That's.... That's you. And that's..." Lloyd trailed on in shock and realisation.

Nya finished the sentence for him. Thanks Nya. "It's Lady Iron Dragon, my hero!"

"Yes, Lady Iron Dragon, aka La-Loyd's mum." Garmadon put his arms behind his back, not taking his eyes of the picture.

"Wait, what? Mum was a ninja?"

"I kind of saw this coming from a mile, since, like, it just helps to show how cliche most movies can be." [Name] shrugged, putting her phone away.