170:play

The action drew their eyes from her skin to her lips, the two men staring heatedly at her mouth. The sudden interest made the pink flesh of her mouth tingle in response. She resisted the urge to lick the drying flesh, knowing full and well that if she did, they would kiss her immediately.

And once they started kissing, she wouldn't know how to stop.

"Eating her out works," Ezra piped out cheekily from his corner and Amber shot him a glare to which he smirked, pressing a rude tongue to his lips.

Urgh, he was definitely incredibly proud of himself. The guy was preening like a cat, puffing out his chest and basking in the glory of having mended their bonds. And he would do it again if he had to, she knew he would. From the smouldering look in those dark obsidian shards that bored into her skin and the heat in his gaze, he would burn her again with his fire until his scent was imprinted on her skin.

"Mmm, sounds good," Sieon breathed, letting out a shaky soft exhale as his eyes locked on to her lips. He was totally thinking of kissing her. He wet his lips again, turning gentle pink into dark crimson as he bit at the edge of soft flesh. "Too bad I'm not as good as Ezra." He whispered, moving closer to her and she inhaled sharply at the sight of him cocking his head to the side. "But I really, really want to learn."

Oh fuck me, she exhaled, her body warming at the sight of her soulmate

"I can teach you if you want, guide you while you're doing it for her?" MinJae whispered, his voice dipping into a husky groan of words. The kind that sent a jolt of pleasure straight through her system like her own personal aphrodisiac.

"We can work together too..."Sieon answered huskily, his eyes dilating slowly.

"Mmmm," MinJae hummed, his eyes lost in their fantasy. "I could start it first, taste her enough until she's at the brink of an orgasm." He offered, rubbing his fingers gently on her skin. She shivered at his words looking up to meet his sweet, soft brown eyes. "Then when she's begging for me." His mellifluous voice dropped further and further into a low growl. "Pleading me for an orgasm. You can taste her then." MinJae glanced at Sieon, a naughty smirk on his lips. "By then anything will make her cum."

"That's cheating!" Sieon whined softly, pressing a kiss to the pulsating beat of her heart on her wrist. Amber resisted the urge to groan. They were talking as if she wasn't there but at the same time, touching her and treating her with so much affection that her heart was threatening to burst from their love. "I want to do more than that, I want to be as good as Ezra."

"Ezra? I'm better than Ezra." MinJae pursed his lips giving her an air kiss that burned her cheeks, he stuck out his tongue in response. "He's all about licking with his tongue."

"Rappers and their fucking speed," Sieon rolled his eyes.

"But he doesn't have what I have," MinJae tapped his plump red lips, pressing against the juicy flesh. "I like to suck." He stuck out his tongue for her, the cute pink appendage moist and silky with saliva. It was strangely erotic the way he drew the muscle back into his mouth to bite at it teasingly, giving her an airy little laugh that did things to her insides. Dangerous things.

Fuck.

"But you have long fingers," MinJae hummed taking Sieon's hands to rub at the digits. "You'll get her G-spot easily, too easily maybe." He dropped his hand. "We can do it together. I'll suck her clit and you can finger her." Her breath hitched involuntarily at his words, arousal dripping into her panties. And they whipped their heads over to look at her, mischievous smirks on their dangerously sexy lips.

God damn it.

"Do you like that?" Sieon growled lowly, letting his voice tear out of his throat as soft rumbles and vibrations of sound. "The idea of me and Minnie bringing you to orgasm?"

"You're so cute with those pretty pink cheeks," MinJae giggled stroking her skin. "I would love to see how much redder you can go." He purred and they crawled forward, caging her on the bed within their arms. Not again. Amber bit her lips, trying to speak but her voice caught in her throat.

"Boys," Oliver cleared his throat and the two sat up to look. He was glaring at them, his hips cocked to the side a scowl on his handsome face. "Don't corner her. You know this is more than pleasure, you can't force yourself on her to make her better. It's also about mental and physical—"

"Love?" Sieon offered and the older man choked, red dusting over the apples of his cheeks.

"Y-yes! And we need to pack up and leave, so hurry up!"

They sulked, climbing off the bed and to her surprise the two started to tie her to Oliver, clasping the band to the older man. He was equally surprised by the sudden change, gaping openly at them with wide eyes as he floundered about in his panic.

"W-what?" He stammered, craning his neck over to look at them.

MinJae took the chance to shove him forward, forcing the older male to topple onto the bed. He collapsed over her body, barely managing to prop himself up against the soft mattress, inches away from pressing his body flush against her breast. And Amber was engulfed by his sweet scent of floral, citrusy musk. Damn, she missed that scent.

"You said you wanted time with her, so here you go." MinJae shrugged cheekily giving him a lazy wink. Then he stifled a torrent of giggles behind his palm, propping himself against a grinning Sieon. Oliver pursed his lips, biting on it nervously.

"B-but...She—" He seemed adorably embarrassed, the way he flushed redder as his eyes darted to hers. He was so cute taken aback like that, unused to the sudden attention from her. His lips pursed together bashfully as he glanced down, handsome face a bright rosy red.

"Do you mind?" Sieon chirped and Amber blinked realising that the question had been directed to her.

"Of course not." She grinned, lacing her fingers with Oliver's. The older male blushed hotly when she cuddled with him, her body pressed against his in a warm hug. Her lips quirked at his nervousness. She'd forgotten how exhilarating it was to be the one in control of the sexual tension. And maybe...Her eyes darted to his, maybe she could play with him a little.