Chapter 47

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.....................

Next Morning

.....................

Zoya woke up with the voice of the alarm... she opened her eyes and felt something warn on her neck.... she remembered fahad sleeping on her coller bone.... she hurriedly moved her hand to fahad's face and felt him warm... next moment zoya sat up placing fahad's head on the pillow who woke up with his eyes half open half closed "zoi!" He mumbled looking at zoya who looked at him while opening the side drawer... she took out a themometer and giving it to fahad she closed him mouth....

Fahad just laid there with no energy in his body because of the fever... while zoya after few mins took out the thermometer to see 103 on it... she then looked at fahad and bending a bit pecked his forehead and spoke "ill be back!" And she came out of the room... taking her dupatta and wraping it around her head while moving down... she reached the ground floor when aisha and ahmed looked at her who were sitting in the living area... zoya didn't said anything to them and just ran to the kitchen... taking out the medicine box she came towards the stairs when aisha called her taking zoya's attention "zoya what happened beta?" Zoya turned back to see aisha and ahmed looking at her.... she looked at the box and told them "ammi fadi is having fever, so was going to give him medicine!" Aisha stood up so did ahmed and then trio walked to fahad's room... coming inside zoya sat beside fahad who was rubbing his forehead... "fadi!" Zoya called him who opened his eyes and with zoya's help moved up ans then zoya made him have the medicine... after drinking water fahad looked above to see his parents standing... he laid back and smiled at his parents saying "im fine!" Aisha glared at him and going to the other side sat on the bed beside him and touching his forehead spoke "what is this? You are having fever and saying you are fine!" Fahad smiled and held his mother's hand while zoya had gone to the closet... fahad's eyes moved to his dad who spoke "take care beta! You have someone else also to take care, don't let your work harm you!" Fahad blinked his eyes and aisha spoke "now sleep for a while!" Fahad nodded in no saying "i have to go to office!" "Who is going to office?" The trio turned to see zoya standing near the back wall and raised her eyebrows at fahad and then spoke "you are going to stay home for two days, so you can inform your boss!" Fahad opened his mouth to say something when zoya turned her face to aisha saying "ammi come lets make breakfast, he have to sleep!" Fahad looked at her mother who was trying hard not to laugh looking at her son's face... fahad rolled his eyes and turing around covered himself with the duvet... ahmed finally giggled and then moved down while aisha followed him...

As the duo were out of the room zoya walked to fahad and moving the duvet from his face kissed his forehead saying "sleep my fadi!" Fahad smiled at zoya who smiled back and then went down....

Zoya came down after getting changed into her dress.... she greeted them who smiled at her and then ahmed asked "he slept?" "G abbu!" Zoya said on which aisha spoke looking at the duo "we should take him to doctor, his fever is a stubborn one!" Ahmed nodded on which zoya spoke "ammi Breakfast?" Aisha nodded and then stood up saying "lets make something easy, sandwiches!" Zoya nodded with a smile while walking to the kitchen with aisha... coming there zoya first take out the porridge and started to make it saying "ammi i can make sandwiches alone, you go out!" Aisha looked at zoya and saw her making the porridge... she smiled and said "lts okay! Let me help you!" Saying so aisha started to take out the things... soon zoya made the porridge and placed it on the side and continued her work on the sandwiches....

While zoya was assembling the sandwiches dua came there and greeted her mother and bhabhi... who greeted back to her... while zoya looked at the time and said "dua help ammi in laying the table!" Saying so she ram out which dua looked at her mother who told her "fahad is having fever!" Dua chuckled and coming to the counter spoke "you know ammi i can proudly say my bhai and bhabhi are mad for each other!" Aisha smiled at her nodded her head in disbelief while pouring the tea...

Here zoya came to the room after almost an hour later after fahad fall asleep and coming ti him she placed her hand on fahad's head checking his temperature... she let out a breath feeling the fever a but low... and then kissing his cheek stood up to go down....

Coming there zoya sat on the chair taking a glass of water while all four were already haveing their breakfast... as dua, ahmed and aisha knew that zoya will eat the porridge which she made for fahad... this is what both are like since childhood.... being friends for years they had a connection before their NIKKAH.... so, in the illness of one... one stays with the other and eat what the ill person eats...

Dua finished her breakfast and aked zoya "bhabhi shall i bring your breakfast?" Zoya blinked her eyes ans dua went tinthe kitcehn when arham asked "bhabhi you won't eat this?" Zoya bite her inner cheek and spoke "no arham, I don't want to eat it" arham just looked at dya who came with zoya's porridge and rolled her eyes at arham making him glare at her...

......................

Okay!
Next one is going to have!
BHABHI-DEVAR conversation!
What it could be?
Any guesses?
Do let me know

#OkThanksBye