Character List Amended

I thought I would throw this in here to include all of the important characters that were added throughout the story and include details that would've been spoilery to include in the original list. So this how they stand at the end of the Royal Triumvirate.

Alexandra (Alex) Xander Rhodes: (hermaphrodite werewolf, She/Her) 19 years old. 6.1 with short brown hair in a faux hawk with light grey eyes. A jagged scar runs down the right side of her face from her temple to her jaw, running through her eye. Original Pack: Silver Claw Pack. Current Pack: Royal Pack Wolf: Xandara: midnight black with electric blue eyes. Mates: Reina Alvarez and Dana Greene

Reina Alvarez: (female werewolf, she/her) 19 years old. 5.11 with long black hair and caramel eyes. Alpha Princess of the Royal Pack. Wolf: Dido: brown with white fur on the right side of her face and black on the left, green eyes. Mates: Alex Rhodes and Dana Greene.

Daniella "Dana" Greene: (female werewolf, she/her) 19 years old. 5.6 with dirty blonde hair and light blue-green eyes. Omega Princess of the Royal Pack. Original Pack: Autumn Leaf Pack. Current Pack: Royal Pack. Wolf: Avalon: pure white with silver eyes. Mates: Reina Alvarez and Alex Rhodes.

Jason Stonewall-Smith: (male human, he/him) 19 years old. 6.0 messy brown hair and blue-green eyes. Alex's foster brother. Mate: Nick Martin.

Dr. Emma Stonewall-Smith: (female human, she/her) 41 years old. 5.9 with light brown with grey streaks and hazel eyes. Alex's foster mom.

Grace Stonewall-Smith: (female human, she/her) 40 years old. 5.7 with light blonde hair and grey-green eyes. Alex's foster mom and Jason's biological mother.

Bridgit Stonewall-Smith: (female human, she/her) 10 years old. Dirty blonde hair with blue eyes. Alex's foster sister, twin to Toby, adopted daughter of Amy and Grace.

Tobias "Toby" Stonewall-Smith: (male human, he/him) 10 years old. Dirty blond hair with blue eyes. Alex's foster brother, twin to Bridgit, adopted son of Amy and Grace.

Maria Alvarez: (female werewolf, she/her) 49 years old. 5.8. Black hair often tied into a bun and caramel eyes. Alpha Queen of the Royal Pack. Wolf: Arushi: russet with tawny tipped ears and silver socks and dark brown eyes. Mates: Tomi Nelson and Lara West.

Tomi Nelson: (MF transgender werewolf, she/her) 51 years old. 6.5. Brown hair and green eyes. Warrior Queen of the Royal Pack. Wolf: Boudica: Silver with blue eyes. Mates: Maria Alvarez and Lara West.

Lara West: (female werewolf, she/her) 48 years old. 5.7 Brown hair and hazel eyes. Omega Queen of the Royal Pack. Wolf: Thalia: tawny with golden eyes. Mates: Tomi Nelson and Lara West.

Nicholas "Nick" Martin: (male werewolf, he/him) 19 years old. 6.0. Short curly black hair and brown eyes. Best friend and bodyguard to Reina and Dana. Wolf: Veremund: Timber wolf with dark brown eyes. Mate: Jason Stonewall-Smith

Scarlett Knight: (female werewolf, she/her) 20 years old. 6.0. Spiky black hair and green eyes. Current Pack: Royal Pack Wolf: Azriel: midnight black with silver accents and red eyes. Mate: Andrew Angel.

Celestine McNamara (female witch, she/her) 20 years old. 5.7. Long black hair with almond eyes. Apprentice to Lady Morgana Greenstone.

Morgana Greenstone: (female witch, she/her) 41 years old. 5.8. Brunette with streaks of grey beginning to appear, her hair is often pulled into a severe bun. Cold blue-grey eyes. Witch to the Royal Pack.

Curtis Storm: (male werewolf, he/him) 46 years old. 6.5. Buzz cut brown salt peppered hair and brown eyes. Current Pack: Royal Pack. Wolf: Perseus: grey with yellow eyes.

Markus Storm: (male werewolf, he/him) 45 years old. 6.5. Buzz cut brown salt peppered hair and brown eyes. The left half of his face is burned. Original Pack: Royal Pack. Current pack: Royal Blood pack. Wolf: Ozymandias: grey with yellow eyes. Status: Deceased.

Daisy Whiterose: (female witch, she/her) Uncertain age, appears to be 20 years old. 5.6 long auburn hair and violet eyes. Mate: Lei Yu.

Lei Yu: (Female werewolf, she/her) 22 years old. 5.5 long black and black eyes. Wolf: Xia: brown and silver with golden eyes. Original Pack: unknown. Current Pack: None. Mate: Daisy Whiterose

Oliver Alvarez: (male werewolf, he/him) 46 years old, Black hair and caramel eyes

Sophia Hearthstone: (female vampire, she/her) 19 years old. 5.9 with black hair and pale green eyes.

Zee Knight: (nonbinary werewolf, they/them): 23 years old. 6.3 with short black hair and green eyes. Current Pack: Royal Pack. Wolf: Zero. Mate: Monica Angel.

Gertrude St. George: (female werewolf, she/her): 81 years old. 5.6 with long grey hair and blue eyes. Original Pack: Silver Claw Pack. Current Pack: Royal Pack. Mate: Michael St. George (deceased) Wolf: Dina

Andrew Angel: (male werewolf, he/him): 23 years old. 5.5 with short red hair and violet eyes. Original Pack: Silver Claw Pack. Current Pack: Royal Pack. Mate: Scarlett Knight. Wolf: Forfax

Monica Angel: (female werewolf, she/her): 23 years old. 5.5 with long red hair and violet eyes. Original Pack: Silver Claw Pack. Current Pack: Royal Pack. Mate: Zee Knight. Wolf: Ariel

Layla Angel-Knight: (female werewolf, she/her): 4 years old. Curly red hair and violet eyes. Original Pack: Royal Blood Pack. Current Pack: Royal Pack. Wolf: unknown.