Chapter 12

" If not healed... it will continue to bleed" I said looking at him

He didn't say anything ..he just kept staring me. I completed dressing his palm but during this process I could feel his constant gaze on me.

"Make sure...it won't get wet"

He stood up and without even looking at me he left the room. So mean can't he say a thank-you atleast.

After he left the room I immediately called Sushanth.

Sushanth: Hey... where are you?? You didn't come to hospital yet??

Sonal:  I won't be coming to hospital for next 3-4 days

Sushanth: Sona is everything OK... yesterday also you left early..and now you are saying that you won't be coming for upcoming days..is there any problem??

Sonal: I'll explain you everything when I come back .. please don't ask me anything for now Sushanth

Sushanth: since yesterday you are saying the same thing Sona...but you are not letting me know what problem you are facing..am I just a colleague to you??.. I thought you treat me as a friend but I was wrong

Sonal: don't worry Sushanth..I am Ok.. Trust me Sushanth ... I'll explain you each and everything when I come back..I know you are concerned about me but there's nothing to worry... Ok

Sushanth: Ok..take care then

Sonal: I will

I went down to the kitchen to have some water.

"Congratulations Didi" as soon as radha didi saw me in the kitchen she hugged me.

Breaking the hug I gave  her a fake smile .

"Didi I am so happy for you..you finish your breakfast and immediately go for shopping...we don't have time" saying this she made herself busy in her work.

"Have you seen Kartik??"

"No didi ..he might be busy in the arrangements" she replied without even looking at me..she is really busy with her work as the engagement ceremony is at the evening.

I drank water and came to the living room.

"Congratulations Mrs Arjun" I heard Raghav from back

I turned back  and before I could react he  hugged me " I knew that you'll definitely like him..I am so so happy gudiya"

Breaking the hug he cupped my face with his hands and continued " thank-you .. thank-you so so much for this gudiya" tears formed in his eyes

" Hey why you are crying??"

"You won't understand" he replied wiping his eyes with back of his hands.

I was about to speak but someone's voice stopped me

" Excuse me  Mam" A beautiful girl of my age wearing formals

"Yes"

"Hii Mam .. I am Divya .. Arjun Sir's PA"

"Hello"

We both shook hands.

"Mam...I am here to take you to the designer shop for  shopping  and also we'll get everything that you want I mean jewellery ..accessories.. cosmetics etc"

"Wow gudiya ... your handsome hunk has arranged everything for you.. also he sent his PA.. ha" Raghav whispered in my ear

I kicked him with my elbow making him shut  his mouth.

"Mam we are getting late "

"Just a second.. I'll get my bag from my room"

"Sure Mam"

"I'll go talk to Dada... enjoy your shopping" saying this Raghav left.

After getting my bag from the room.. we were leaving but then I saw Kartik..he was doing some work in the garden.

"Kartik" I called him

He turned back " congratulations Di ...you are getting married ..and aapne mujhe batana bhi jaruri nhi samjha"

"But your pho..."

"It's Ok Di... anyways congratulations again" he cut me and went inside the house.

I know he was very angry... but what would I do .. I tried calling him in the morning but his phone was switched off.

We came at the gate. Mohan Bhaiya was waiting for us . We went to the designer shop. I tried some of the outfits and finally selected a one piece gown for engagement and lehenga for wedding. Later we were on the way back to home.

"Thank-you so much Divya.. it would have been impossible for me to do all this alone.. You spared your time for me leaving behind your work.. I mean you are Arjun's PA and you are not supposed to do this work right but still you did everything for me... I hope it won't affect your work in the office "

" The person you should say thank you is Sir... actually Sir is very professional..he doesn't like personal things to get involved in professional things... but still he ordered me to be with you for everything as a friend ....as the time is less Sir thought you must be so stressed out so he told me to help you "

"Hmm" I nodded

we reached home. I insisted Mohan Bhaiya and Divya to have lunch. They both had lunch and left. And soon it was evening. Everything was ready for the engagement ceremony.

I was in my room  very nervous wearing the silver one piece gown... diamond neckpiece and earrings with a hair bun. Divya entered my room     "Mam everything is ready.... shall we leave??"

We came down to the living room . The living room was decorated with simple flower arrangement just as Arjun likes. Only family members Maa Baba Kartik Raghav Divya and someone whom I have seen for the first time  were present.

And the handsome hunk is standing in the center wearing again a black suit busy with his phone . God this man is literally obsessed with black.

Walking towards  I stood beside him.. not even we both exchanged glances. The ceremony started and Pandit Ji told to exchange the rings. I extended my hand and the moment  Arjun delicately touched my finger and inserted the ring ...I looked into his hypnotizing orbs.

"Sona..take the ring" hearing this I was back to my senses. Why all the time I get lost in his deep eyes...i cursed myself for this. I took the ring from Maa and carefully inserted it into his finger making sure not to hurt his wounds on the finger.

And we got engaged.💍💍

Thank-you for reading and voting 🤗🤗

Do vote and share your views on the chapter through comments🙏🙏