8

If y'all have any suggestions or ideas you want me to add I can add them (if it fits in the story) and even small irreverent moments that won't affect the plot but you want to read abt it, you can always ask and I'll see if it fits the story and I'll add them.

Lilia's POV

"We're all going to eat dinner."

Jake says and I nod. "Have fun." I smile before going over to my suitcase to get my clothes out to change into. "You already know you can't come..?" Niki asks and I chuckle, nodding my head. "It's outside in public, of course I can't go." I say while looking through my bag for some leggings and a jumper.

"I can keep asking them to let you come." Jungwon says and I shake my head. "It's really fine guys, I'll probably just make the atmosphere awkward anyways." I tell them honestly and sit there as I realise I can't get my underwear and bra out in front of everyone. So I put my stuff back down and look at everyone.

"This isn't right tho." Jungwon adds and I keep my smile on. "I'm a secret member, if I go out and have dinner with you guys I'll either get revealed as the secret member or someone will make up that I'm dating one of you guys." I cringe at the end and sigh. "So just go have dinner I'm really fine." I tell them honestly, and again it all goes silent.

"Now go, and even if you're going later go away I need to shower and unless you want to see my bra-." I stop myself and stare at all of them, nearly bursting into laughter as I see them quickly jump off the beds and run to the door.

I take my clothes out, closing my suitcase and going to the bathroom to shower. When I finish I put some slippers on, get my phone and sit down in my room not knowing  what to do. My phone vibrates and I look down at it.

Manager

You'll have to order
room service for dinner. But
make sure it's in the older
members room.
You're keycard also works
on their door.

Okay

I sit there, sighing. I put my AirPods on and call my cousin.

"Yo cuz," I say while exiting the room and moving to the next. "When I'm free and she's free; can you ask your mum if I can have dinner at her house? I miss her food already." I chuckle while walking into the dark room.

"No, it's been 2 weeks ask yourself."

"Yah, Taehyung I'll tell her you're being this mean to me." I threaten him before turning the lights on, screaming and falling to the ground as I see a boy sitting on the bed.

That boy being Jungwon.

"Hi.." he says and I widen my eyes. "Yo!" Suddenly the door behind me opens and I move away from it, seeing 6 boys coming in.

"Hello?"

"Oh, Ha, I'll talk to you later."

"But you just-."

"Bye!" I end the call and stare at the 6 boys. "Who were you talking to?" They say as they all come in and walk past me to the couches and beds. "Her cousin." Jungwon answers for me and I widen my eyes. "The one that gave the ballet shoes to Taehyung?" Heeseung asks and I stand there shocked for a second before nodding.

"Wait why aren't you guys at dinner yet, it's getting late." I say while looking down at the time on my phone. "We've decided to order room service. What's the point of having our first dinner out together if not all of us are there." Jungwon says and I just stand there, silent.