2M Gift For The Fam (Bonus Chapter)

We are going to reachhhh 2M😍 Yayyyy!

This Chapter is the PROLOGUE of that version of Forcefully Yours that'll soon be published

First of all a big thankyou to each one of you who has made 2M possible. I had never thought I'd see this day.

Secondly, this chapter is the prologue of this book that is soon going to be published. I figured I should give this small gift to my wattpad fam. The version that's available on wattpad is like the first draft of this story. I've been working on it. There are going to be new characters, new scenes, the old one's will be altered (made better) because I was not satisfied with a loooottt of scenes for example: the part where Humza and Anaabiya meet. I want to add sooooo much to this story. (In a good way) I also want to delete a few scenes, for example: the 7 mistress part. Well, I hope you get the gist of it. The story is currently under major editing.

This chapter is more like an insight into Humza's character.

I hope you enjoy itttt.

Now after a long time...

"Bashar had a lot of enemies Rafiya, a lot more than you and I know of

"Bashar had a lot of enemies Rafiya, a lot more than you and I know of. Now that he is.. Dead.. They will seek revenge from his family, from you and from his only son. Humza is too young to take over. He is only seventeen. There is no other way. You have to get married again. You have to marry someone strong enough to take hold of the business, until Humza is ready." I stare at the four scars on my arms, contemplating whether I'd need an another one tonight too.

Tears stung the backs of my eyes as I listen to the commotion going on in the living room in between my relatives and my mother, my pulse throbbed in my neck, and I couldn't catch my breath as I sucked in lungfuls of air. I waited for my mother to say something, to deny everyone of their wishes. I waited for her to tell them that my father couldn't be replaced.

My expectations were met with a stern silence.

A petite hand slowly fits in mine and I try to hold on to it with every ounce of my being. I try not to look at her because I didn't want to see pity in her eyes. Shutting my eyes tightly, I rest my head back against the wall of the guest room, where I currently stood. I felt her presence beside me. For some odd reason Malika didn't hate me as much as she should have, after all I killed her father like I killed mine. It was worse for her because I was the killer of her mother too. I often wondered if she was just waiting for the right moment to strike because I had destroyed her life but I also knew that if she ever planned to avenge her parents death, I wouldn't defend myself either for I deserved it. For now she understood me and that made me feel even more guilty.