Chapter Eight

A/n pls comment your thoughts during the chapter x

Harry lips are just inches from my own. A sudden clap of thunder makes us both jump away from each other.

"Jesus Christ" Harry mumbles. My hand goes over my chest as I gasp. Fuck that scared me. We sit awkwardly for a few moments, neither of us really knowing what to say. Another clap of lightning makes me look up at the sky.

"Maybe we should go, before it storms and stuff" Harry runs his fingers through his hair, rising from the table. His demeanor is cold and closed off. Did I do something wrong?

As I rise to throw my stuff away, it's starts raining. No not the small sprinkles of rain a full on down pour.

"Come on hurry, Ava!" Harry yells as he starts running towards the car.

"Wait harry!" My short legs struggle to catch him. When I finally do, I wrap my around his wrist spinning him around to face me.

"Come play in the rain with me Harry." I giggle like a child. Dragging Harry away from his car. Harry seems hesitant at first.

"Most girls would be crying about there makeup smearing or there hair getting wet" Harry chuckles shaking his head. The wet, now black, hair sticking to his face.

"Well for one, no make up, and secondly rain water is actually very good for your hair" I let go of Harrys hand, stretching mine out and spinning.

Harry just stands there grinning. He needs to live a little. I smirk and stand on my tippy toes, lightly kissing his cheek. Quickly spinning around.

"Catch me if you can" I shriek before bolting away from him. Harry erupts into laughter as he starts running after me. My blood is pumping already from running. Man I'm out of shape. A large goofy smile is wide across my face. Harry and I continue running through the park like a couple of mad people. As im running through the park, a patch of mud makes me slip on my bum. Harry slows down to a stop and immediate starts laughing.

It's not even worth gets mad about. So I just sit in the mud and laugh. This is what I live for, moments like this.

"You are such an idiot" His laughter is the most perfect thing I have heard in my life. He finally regains his breathing before walking over to me.

"Ava you are very dirty" He winks while out reaching his hand for me. He tries doing the gentlemen like thing and help me up, but instead I pull him in the mud along side me.

"Ava!" He shrieks. A smile spreads across my face along with more laughter. I sit on top of harry pushing him back into the mud.

"Harry you are very dirty." A smirk appears on my face as I stand. I help harry up. His height towering over me. He wraps his arms around my waits spinning me around. A grin appears on my face, and small giggles fall from my lips. I lay my head back letting the very cold rain fall on me.

Harry carrys me to the car setting me in the passenger seat. I shiver wrapping my arms around myself.

"Who bright idea was it to play in the rain in November again?" Harry laughs turning up the heat.

"You had fun, shut it" he smirks shrugging.

"We can just go to my place" harry says pulling off.

-

"You done?" Harry asks from the other side of the bedroom door.

"Oh yeah sorry" I mumble. My hair is just damp now, after my shower. My body is covered in Harrys sweatpants and his black shirt. It's a bit large on me but oh well. I'm warm and comfy.

"Beauiful as always" Harrys compliment makes my cheeks turn red.

"Thank you. Your clothes are quite warm" I say softly, watching Harry grab a pillow and blanket from the closet.

"They look good on you" Harry smile makes me smile.

"Where are you going?"

"I'll sleep on the couch, babe" Harry leans down and lightly kisses my cheek.

"Goodnight Ava"

"Goodnight Harry" I remove his sweatpants before sliding underneath his covers. I'm completely engulfed by his luscious scent.

I fall into a deep comfortable sleep completly surrounded by all things Harry.

-
When I wake up, I'm completely relaxed. Harrys bed is the most comfortable thing to ever exist. I push my face into his fluffy white pillow groaning. This smells exactly like him.

I quickly remove the duvet from me and walk out of Harrys bedroom.

"Well good morning Beautiful, or should I say good afternoon." Harrys laugh is the first thing I hear when I walk into the kitchen.

"What time is it?" I mumble rubbing my eyes.

"12:46" Harrys eyes traveling to his watch. He nervously rubs the back of his neck before clearing his throat.

"Uh Ava. You haven't got any draws on" Harrys face is red but mine must be redder. I quickly run back to his room. When I'm done Harry coutinues harassassing me about if I actually sleep like that or not.

"What are you doing today babe?" Harry chews on a piece of bacon. His sweet nicknames still make me blush and butterflies erupt in my stomach.

"Um not for sure. Probably whatever you are doing" I giggle. Harry chuckles at my answer before nodding.

"Well then. I say we go on a bit of an adventure, yeah?" His mischievous grin makes me anxious, yet excited for whatever Harry has in store.

A/n This chapter is kind of cute pls vote