chapter 40

Thor yelled and got up. I screamed and covered my mouth with my hands.

"Thor! You bloody idiot! You scared me" I say and help him up. He walked around a bit and looked around. He put on his armor and turned around when a splashing noise came from behind him.

"Are we cool?" Thor asked, looking at Hulk. Hulk just growled softly "It's Hulk in a hot tub. So how long have you been like that?"

"Like what?" Hulk asked.

"Like this. Big, and green, and stupid" Thor replied and I smacked his arm playfully.

"Hulk always Hulk" Hulk said, coming into view.

"How'd you get here?" Thor asked.

"Winning" Hulk replied.

"You mean cheating, huh? Were they wearing one of these when you won?" Thor asked, showing the shocker device "How'd you arrive here?"

Hulk mimicked the quinjet crashing down into Sakaar.

"Quinjet"

"Yes. Now, where is the quinjet now?" Thor asked. I quickly looked up to the ceiling before Hulk walked out of the hot tub. He came out and showed Thor the quinjet "That's naked. He's very naked. Hmm" Thor said and I cringed.

"Thor, shut up" I say and slightly look at him.

"It's in my brain now" Thor continued.

"Uh, Thor, now it's in my head. What a great friend you are" I say and try to forget what's in my head.

"Quinjet" Hulk said and walked back to the tub. Me and Thor looked out of the window and saw the quinjet.

"Yes! I'm getting us out of here. This is a terrible, awful place" Thor said as Hulk grabbed a fruit and sat on his bed "You're gonna love Asgard. It's big. It's golden. Shiny"

"Hulk stay" Hulk said, taking a bite out of his fruit

"No, no, no. My people need me to get back to Asgard. We must prevent Ragnarok"

"Ragnarok?" Hulk asked.

"The prophesied death of Asgard" I say, looking at Hulk.

"The end of days, it's the end of..." Thor started but Hulk interrupted him and yawned really loudly "If you help me get back to Asgard... I can help you get back to earth. Huh?"

"Earth hate Hulk" Hulk said.

"Earth loves Hulk. They love you. You're one of the Avengers. One of the team, one of our friends. This is what friends do. They support each other" Thor says.

"You're Banner's friend. Y/N is Hulk's friend"

"Aw. I love you Hulk" I say and hug him.

"I love you too" Hulk says and fist bumps me.

"I'm not Banner's friend. I prefer you"

"Banner's friend" Hulk says loudly.

"I don't even like Banner. 'I'm into numbers and science and stuff'" Thor says and scoffs.

"Thor go. Hulk stay"

"Fine. Stay here. Y/N, are you coming?"

"Sorry, Hulk. I wanna go home to Steve and and Nat and hopefully Bucky is out of the ice" I say and follow Thor, full of hope.

"Stupid place" Thor continues "It's hideous, by the way. The red, the white. Just pick a color. Ridiculous"

"Smash you" Hulk said as we turned to leave.

"You didn't smash anything. I won that fight" Thor protests.

"I smashed you" Hulk repeats.

"Yeah, sure, sure" Thor says.

"Baby arms" Hulk says.

"What?" Thor asks. I just look back and forth between them.

"Baby" Hulk says and throws the fruit. 

"Hey!" I call out but they ignore me.

"Moron! You big child" Thor says as he leaves.

"Thor go!" Hulk says.

"I am going" Thor says.

"Thor, wait!" I say but it's too late. He tries to leave but he gets shocked and falls down

Hulk starts laughing and I run to Thor and pull him away from the shocking wall thing.

"Thor? Thor!" I call out and slap his face lightly. He opens his eyes and looks at me "Oh, thank god" I say and sigh in relief.

"Thor go again" Hulk says and I glare at him. Hulk starts laughing a bit "Thor home"

~~~~~

Hulk put on his battle armor and grabbed the metal hammer.

"Hulk trains"

"That's great. Have fun"

"Hey, big guy" Valkyrie

"Angry girl" Hulk said.

"142. Hey" I say and wave at her. She waves back and goes with Hulk to train.

Thor looks out the window and closes his eyes. I do the same for some reason, expecting myself to go with him to see Heimdall.

"Heimdall, I know you can see me. I need you to help me. Help me see" Thor said. I didn't feel anything so I just opened my eyes. I couldn't believe I was in Asgard so I looked around in confusion. I saw Thor and he looked at me confused as well.

"I see you, but you're far away. Who are you?" Heimdall asked and I shifted my gaze to him.

"Wait, you didn't call me, or summon me, or whatever this is called?" I asked, gesturing to Thor's eyes. He nodded his head no "What!? That is crazy, and awesome" I say and look around again "Wait! Are my eyes orange and beautiful?" I ask and Thor looks at me.

"Your eyes are always beautiful. I didn't mean it in a way that I fancy you, but like a best friend way, you know?" Thor says quickly and I give him a look "But I think Loki likes you" Thor nudges me slightly and I glare at him.

"Thor, you know I like Bucky. And, besides, Loki doesn't like me like that, does he? Oh, you just made things worse" I say and look down.

"What's going on here?" Thor asked.

"Come see for yourself" Heimdall said.

"Lady Y/N, come" Thor said and we followed Heimdall.

"I'm providing refuge in a stronghold built by our ancestors. But if the garrison falls, our only escape is Bifrost"

"You're talking about evacuating Asgard?" Thor asked. I heard a creature sound and backed up to the wall like Thor and Heimdall.

"We won't last long if we stay. She draws her power from Asgard and grows stronger every day. Come on" Heimdall says as he directs everyone to safety "Hela is ravenous. If I let her leave, she'll consume Nine Realms and all the cosmos. We need you"

"We're working on it" Thor says, pointing to both of us "But I don't even know where the hell I am"

"You're on a planet surrounded by doorways. Go through one" Heimdall says as he backs up a little.

"Which one?" Thor asks.

"The big one" I say and Heimdall looks at me and nods his head, smiling.

"Your friend is smart" Heimdall says and slashes the Bifrost sword through us to kill enemies.

When we go back to Sakaar, Thor backs up a little and pants heavily. I look around to gather my surroundings.