7

No ones Pov

Kenma and Kuroo stayed after practice for cleaning duty. "We're warming up to her." Kenma looked up at Kuroo, "Yea,i'm glad we are." Kenma responded " Do you think eventually she'll talk to us?" Kenma looked up a smiled " Yea , maybe."

"So what's up with you and her?" Kuroo asked with a smirk on his face. "W-what?" Kenma said blushing. "Come on Kenma it's so obvious that you like her and she seem to be getting more comfortable around you." " No she doesn't and she just a friend." Kenma said turning around.

"Sure ok." Kuroo said smirking.

After there conversation they soon packed up and went home.

Next morning

(Y/n) Pov

I heard a knock on my door while I was eating breakfast and went to go answer the door. I opened it and Kaitlyn was standing there at the entrance. "Hey (Y/n)!"she hugged me tightly "Sorry I came over and didn't tell you, I got bored waiting at the front gate." "It's ok you know you welcome whenever you like." I said laughing a little. We both sat down and ate some breakfast before school.

"Ok i'll be going already." I shouted to my sister upstairs. "Ok have a great day love you!" How embarrassing. " Love you too." And then me and Kaitlyn left.

We met Kenma and Kuroo about 10 minutes after we left my house. Kuroo put his hand up for his daily high five which I gladly returned. I swear when I did it for the second time I saw him shed a tear. We were walking in the usual position, me and Kenma in the front and Kuroo and Kaitlyn in the back.

I just realized how cold it was and I shivered. Kenma looked up at me with a small worried expression on his face. "Are you cold?" he asked me. I nodded yes "Did you bring a jacket?" I nodded no. He then proceeded to take off his jacket. "Here you can use my volleyball jacket." I tried refusing his jacket by putting my hands up signaling no but then the cold wind came again and brushed upon me and I just shivered even more. He then took off my backpack and put his jacket on me. "It's fine i'm wearing long sleeves and I have an extra jacket in my locker." I smiled and nodded. I wanted to thank him but I didn't know how.

I've known Kenma and Kuroo for months now school is almost over for our last semester. Maybe now could be a good time. But wait, what if i stumble on my words?, or what if he does not like my voice?, there were so many things I was thinking about . I then felt a hand on my shoulder, looked back to see Kaitlyn giving me a reassuring smile. I breathed in and out slowly. I smiled back at her.

Yea, I can do this...

I looked at Kenma and he was looking down at his phone playing games. I pulled him closer to me and I whispered in his ear..

"Thank you Kenma"

He stopped in his tracks and looked at me with wide eyes. "W-What" My heart stopped and I felt my breath hitch, covered my face with my hands. I got so scared,I knew he wouldn't like it if I talked , but why did I do it cause maybe I thought he enjoyed my company? He's probably only near me because of Kaitlyn and Kuroo. My hands were still covering my face when I felt tears going down my face. I got so scared from standing in one spot so I ran away from them. "(Y/n) wait!" I heard Kenma call from behind. I didn't turn around though I just kept running. I didn't know where I was running thought i've never really been outside from my home area and school grounds. I felt like a couldn't breath, like something was crushing my wind pipes.

I was having a panic attack.

I had to stop running but I couldn't, then I turned a corner and bumped into something hard and tall. "Woah sorry are you alright." It was a tall boy, he had a strong build and he was wearing a school uniform, but not one from Nekoma. I was on the ground trying to control my breathing he immediately crouch down to me. "Hey hey, it's ok just breath in and out." I looked up at him with tears going down my face. "Copy my breathing." he told me and I did as he told. Soon enough I was breathing correctly and I finally calmed down. He helped me up and sat with me on a nearby bench.

"Are you ok?" he asked me slightly rubbing my back. Even though he was a total stranger I felt some what safe near him. He has a comforting presence. I nodded yes and looked down at my feet.

"Oh sorry for not introducing myself." he'd said

"I'm Keiji.."

"Akaashi Keiji"