Wattpad Original
This is the last free part

Original Edition: She's With Me

SHE'S WITH ME IS BEING PUBLISHED! LIKE FOR REALS!

It comes out JANUARY 7, 2020.

AHHHHH SO SOON!

The Pre-order links are in my bio! <3

What's different between this version and the published version?

Great question. This version is a FIRST DRAFT. That means that no one's gone through to look at structure and plot holes and pace and tone and spelling etc etc.

The published version has been EDITED, which means not only grammar and spelling is fixed, but the book as a whole reads smoother and properly.

There ARE NEW SCENES and I've deleted other scenes and combined other scenes and changed things and polished the book.

Overall, I think the published book is MUCH BETTER than this one because it's SO POLISHED and reads so smoothly. It's a real ass book now guys!

As always, this would not have been possible without all of you. I say it over and over and over again because I honestly, truly, from the bottom of my heart mean it.

I would not have been given this opportunity if it wasn't for all of your support and love and encouragement.

So thank you all for following me on this journey and believing in me <3

***

"I love how spunky and strong willed the main girl is and Aiden is smoldering hot in a bad boy sort of way that will leave you wanting more! It's funny yet serious at the same time, perfectly mixed to give you the best of both worlds."

-friesianloverl2k

*

"more...MORE...God I love this book"

-ILOVEWRITING_MEWE

*

"you are my favorite writer on Wattpad!!!!!! Your updates literally make my day shine a little brighter" 

-LilaJackson

*

"THIS BOOK IS JUST AMAZING! It is literally like some sort of leprechaun came down from a rainbow and sprinkled magic on it and I FEEL LIKE A UNICORN WHEN I AM READING IT BECAUSE IT IS MAGICAL"

-bellastyles73

*

"THIS IS BETTER THAN THE LAST ONE. THESE KEEP GETTING BETTER AND BETTER..... "

-JosieKake

***

When Amelia Collins moves to a new town to escape her dark past, she just wants to keep her head down and finish her senior year.

Her plans change drastically when she runs— literally— into the school's hottest badass and number one person on the 'don't mess with' list, Aiden Parker.

Amelia needs to find a way to survive senior year while she tries not to fall for the annoyingly handsome Aiden, or his mischievous, cocky player of a best friend, Mason.

With new friends, fun pranks, bitchy queen bees, old rivalries, and a haunting past, Amelia's senior year is destined to be filled with some drama.

 ***

This is your warning that there is a shit-ton of swearing in this book.

***

I would put the copyright disclaimer here, but no one reads that anyways.

I'll just say DO NOT copy this story or I will HUNT YOU DOWN. If you're not original/creative enough to come up with your own ideas and resort to stealing other peoples works, then maybe you shouldn't be a writer... #sorrynotsorry

No but seriously, I hope you enjoy this book and I genuinely read and appreciate all the kind words and feedback you guys send me :)

Enjoy, and thanks so much for all the kind words and support :)

icon lock

Show your support for Jessica Cunsolo, and continue reading this story

by Jessica Cunsolo
@AvaViolet
She's With Me is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader...
Unlock a new story part or the entire story. Either way, your Coins help writers earn money for the stories you love.

This story has 80 remaining parts

See how Coins support your favorite writers like @AvaViolet.