~EIGHTEEN~

"So passionate.So fantasizing intimacy." The heavily Russian accented man spoke out as we slowly disconnected our lips panting hard.

Getting my breath and senses back,I silently urged Mr.Ivano to put me down as the rest of the task needs serious ground of stability beneath me.

Getting down,I drunkardly looked over the Russian with a seductive smile cringing internally."You wanna try, babe?" I rasped out with fake heavy Italian accent watching the man shake his head with a chuckle.

"Now where's fun in that?"I heard the Russian cheekily retorting as I watched his figure edging near the bed.

"Tesoro,I am in no mood of using my mouth other than the task of devouring you.Come here." I heard a familiar deep voice seriously informing out causing my gaze to whip towards Mr.Ivano open mouthed.

Is he dead serious or pretending along? I thought still staring at his domineering expression.His face looks too undeterminable to understand that factor.

My shock evaporated hearing a chuckle.Looking over, I found the prey laughing off as his glazed silver eyes watched us."Young man,you're absolutely right.This is not appropriate to waste your time in incessant talking.Just get indulge in the passion."He merrily spoke out now slightly creasing his eyebrows.

"Pretend that no one's here except your tesoro."He added in a descending tone as I realised his intention of wanting to force our subconscious to abide his words.

Feigning to fall for his words, I silently neared towards Mr Ivano and started to kiss him as my fingers worked to remove his necktie.

I really don't want to go as far as getting undressed.

Literally.

My concerns vanished into thin air feeling Mr.Ivano placing both of his hands above my hip as his fingers moved over the backside my exposed waist.

Suddenly feeling a presence beside us,we ended our kiss founding the prey standing beside us with a high tool in his hand.

"What's that for? Do you want me to smash your head with this?"I asked with a giggle hearing a snort cough from Mr.Ivano's side.

He do realise that my urge to smash his head is unexplainable.

I watched the prey laughing out with the thought that I'm officially a drunk mess.

Keep imagining dumb shit.

"No sweetheart.You'll sit on this tool while your man will possessively dominate you.Thus, you'll be drowning in the most breathtaking fantasy." He informed me subtly forcing me to seat above that tool as Mr.Ivano remained standing in front of me,almost in between my legs.

"Try this.You both won't regret." He softly spoke out fixing his gaze over Mr Ivano. I looked up towards Mr.Ivano as he stared over the prey as if wanting to bury him right there.

Lord,I really do pray he doesn't get hypnotised this time for his own better sake.

To divert Mr.Ivano,I roughly pulled the lapels of his waistcoat causing him to turn and lean near my face with a startle expression.I leaned upward letting my lips clash with his whiskey smelled ones not letting him get distracted anymore.

Meanwhile,I was again getting distracted and lost in his lips and touch.

I felt Mr Ivano fisting my hair gently causing my mouth to tilt upwards. Due to this sudden dominance, my senses returned realising the prey now standing a distance away from us nearing the edge of bed.

"Feel her body.They're craving for your dominating touch."I heard prey instructing Mr.Ivano as he raised my dress over mid thigh causing me to thank every lucky stars as my dagger was strapped on the left thigh,away from the vision range of prey.