Part 47

We began walking into one of the bridges of Hogwarts and I saw many others on it too.

We stopped a little away from other people and looked out towards the views. We've been silent this whole time and Hermione finally changed that.

With fury in her eyes she stared down at Harry as she spoke.

"Harry you told me you figured the egg out weeks ago!" She spat.

"The task is two days from now!" She carried on.

Harry replied back being the sassy human he is.

"Really? I had no idea!"

"I suppose viktors already figured it out" he said to her.

I was just kinda stood here while they quarrelled.

"Wouldn't know, we don't actually talk about the tournament. Actually we don't really talk at all. Viktor's more of a physical being." She remarked.

Me and Harry smirked and she set us all off by laughing.

"I just mean he's not particularly loquacious." She put her hands out and shrugged.

Me and Harry looked at each other and smiled, Hermione always used big words but we had no idea what they meant.

"Mostly he watches me study...."

Me and Harry laughed again and I buried my head in my hands.

"It's a bit annoying actually "

I put my head up after laughing and looked at them both, Hermione changed her facial expression and stared down at Harry again.

"You are trying to figure this egg out aren't you?...."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Harry asked her.

"It just means these tasks are designed to test you, in the most brutal way, there almost cruel.  And Um.... I'm scared for you, you got by the dragons mostly on nerve, I'm not sure it's going to be enough this time...." she sighed.

"Hey potter!" Cedric called from afar.

I didn't even notice he was there.

I made a mental note to see Harry later and talk to him, Hermione seemed to take a toll on his nerves....

"HEY POTTER!" Cedric called again, I didn't Even acknowledge that me and Harry were walking away.

"Cedric..." Harry bluntly said and we both turned around.

I smiled at Cedric and he gave a faint one back...

"How- how are you?" He asked him.

Well Cedric I must say he's doing amazing. Splendid actually, best time he's had of his life yet.

I rolled my eyes and sassy Harry came back alive.

"....spectacular." Harry commented.

I smirked as I looked slightly behind Cedric, not listening to this conversation.

I noticed a daddy issues blonde stood at the end of the bridge, nose still pink. And laughing with his friends.

I was about to follow him as he left with his friends, heading up to the courtyard but as I did, Cedric leaned forward causing me to step back as he whispered something to Harry.

"You know the prefects bathroom on the fifth floor?, it's not a bad place for a bath, just take your egg and mull things over in the hot water" he smirked.

I had the weirdest facial expression on my face.

"Ummm ok then. Harry I'll see you later I've just gotta go somewhere." I patted his shoulder and followed Cedric to the end of the bridge.

"And I'll see you soon, I've gotta deal with a stubborn blonde ferret." I murmured and he laughed as I walked up to the courtyard.

I saw Draco sat In his tree..... one he caught my eyes he gulped.

"Yeah not so slick are you?" I hissed and approached the tree.

His friends who were at the bottom, got up immediately and clearly felt threatened.

"Sit back down Christ sake....." blaise hissed and came from behind them as they glared at me and sat down.

Draco got down from the tree and picked me up from my waist and threw me over his shoulder.

I tried squirming out of his grip but it was no use.

Before I know it I'm sat in the tree, Draco climbing up next to me.

"Your not funny..." I seethed through my teeth and threw his cloak around him.

"Your lucky I'm not dragging you back to have your medicine, how do you feel?" I sighed and felt his forehead which was still warm.

"I feel fine, I told you it's nothing." He smirked and winked at me.

Blaises head was just below my foot so I kicked it forward.

He winced and turned to face me.

"That's what you get for allowing him outside!" I jolted forward and Draco caught me.

"Oops..."

A couple of minutes went by and I saw the Hufflepuff group of Cedric's coming up, Cedric strolling slowly behind, In a mind of his own.

"Look Cedric it's your pretty little girlfriend with Draco Malfoy." They all sneered and laughed.

Cedric jolted his head up towards Draco, Draco looked up from his book and put it in my lap, climbing down the tree.

"DRACO DONT!" I called to him.

I rushed down the tree and grabbed his arm, trying to pull him back.

The group of slytherins stood up and I was stood in the middle of both groups, Draco and Cedric infront.

"What did he call her?" Draco seethed at Cedric.

Cedric looked taken a back.

"Don't start Malfoy, I've told them before she's not mine." Cedric calmly said.

I saw Draco and Cedric's knuckles go white......

I stepped back to be met with two fronts, I tuned around and saw the twins watching the show

I rolled my eyes and watched this unravel.

"Thats right, she's not yours...... now I suggest you all back off and shut the hell up about my girlfriend...." Draco hissed and stepped forward, as did the other Slytherins, including Blaise.

"Ok we're backing up! Pack it up bleach blonde" Cedric put his hands up and walked away.

Once he had his back turned draco went towards him.

Pussy.

I quickly grabbed his arm and dragged him back.

"Don't you dare. Cmon you need to cool off." I hissed and dragged him away to the black lake where he could calm down....