chapter 14 - you are mine pt1

Third person prov

It has been near 2 weeks since Eoin and Saoirse has spoken to each other. She took holidays from work after speaking to john who was upset with her for not telling him and his wife about the kids but as he has seen them grow and been to every birthday they took it better than expected. He just asked both of them to not fight it out in court and to remember its about the kids.

Keith and Abbey have tried talking to both. Eoin wanted nothing to do with either of them when they arrived first and Saoirse had no choice but to take what advice they gave her. They also gave her an earful and told her to grow up now and stop been selfish and to fix it fast. She hasnt spoke to either since then, though she knows they were right.

Eoin has been a demon to be around in both companies and people are giving him a wide birth. He is upset she is avoiding him and has not been home with the kids when he has dropped by. On speaking harshly with keith on seperate occassions they took on board that they should get there heads together before they make a finally decision that will impact everyone. Eoin does not want to involve lawyers but if she doesnt speak to him soon he will have too. While Saoirse has already rang a few.

Eoins Prov

Its been two weeks, two long weeks and still no word or appearence from Saoirse. Shes took a weeks holiday and had worked it around me been out of the country for the 1st week. Keith and Abbey left yesterday and to be honest I'm glad. I'm still very upset with both but more so Keith. I'm sitting here in my office staring out the window when my phone beeps. I give it a quick glance, Its from Saoirse. I took her number from the files but I just couldnt bring myself to text or ring her.

Saoirse: Hey its saoirse. I hope you dont mind me texting. I took your number from keiths phone shh🤫. I think we should meet up and try to discuss this before we involve our lawyers.

Eoin: hey of course I dont mind. I agree we should meet up as I dont want to involve lawyers at all. When suits you.

Saoirse: Really but you said it.

Eoin: I know I'm sorry we need to figure this out you and I first.

Saoirse: Agreed. My brother has the kids for the night. I'm at home if you want to come by when your ready

Eoin: see you in an hour.

Saoirse: ok

So I have one hour. I can't believe she texted me. This is good isnt it. This is progress. I need to head home quickly and shower. I ring the temp and tell her to reschedule my two meetings that an emergancy has popped up and leave the office.

One hour later I'm standing at her door. She opens it but turns and walks away. I follow behind as she asks to I want a glass of wine. Of course I do I want the bottle but instead I say I'll have a small one thank you. She nods and motions me to the living room. Theres pictures of our kids everywhere on the walls from different ages and events. OUR KIDS. Theres even one with my grandparents I smile at it. Now I know why they have been so happy and at least they have seen them grow too. She enters with 2 glasses and a bottle of wine and motions me to pour while she puts toys away. I just want to wrap my arms around her and taste her sweetness.

"Saoirse stop we need to talk come and sit" I say. She freezes but then nods and takes the armchair across from me.

"How do we do this" I say.

Saoirses prov

He is looking at me with them eyes I know he can see my soul. Even though we need to discuss my kids, our kids, I can feel the thumping between my legs I know im blushing. I break the stare as he smirks and I clear my throat. I simple ask him what exactly he wants.

He seemed shocked then replied with one word YOU. My head shoots up just as he finshes "and our kids."

Im speechless. He did not say that, I must have heard wrong to I repeat but rephrase it. What do you want to happen with the kids. I can see the hurt in his eyes before he answers I swollow my glass of wine and pour another.

"I want to meet them. Get to know them. I want them to know who I am from the start. I want to be there to see them grow. Make them breakfast, put them to bed, Love them spoil them teach them life lessons and fun things. I want to be their daddy. I want us all to live together" he replies.

"Ok but how do you plan to do all that ,How about we figure out how to introduce you first then work on the rest" I say. Mmm excuse me, what you mean live together but as Im talking he gets up pulls me from the chair and slams his lips against mine.

Eoins prov

I reply quickly but truthfully but honestly I need to taste her claim her. She has to know she is mine. I know that sounds possessive but god damn it she is. As she asks how I plan to do that I've had enough I jump up and pull her up too before she can speak I smash my lips hard and rough against hers. Shes shocked and I wait to be slapped her pushed away but instead her hands go to my hair and she pushes her tongue into my mouth before I process what just happened.

She wants this too but does she actually want this. I pull back to allow us to breathe as I lower my mouth to her neck I give her a chance to pull away but instead she allows me better access. My hands roam her body, as my fingers pinch her hard nipples through her top she lets out the moan that was my demise the first night we were together. I grab her tighs and lift her legs to wrap around my waist. Heaven Im in heaven. She gasps but nods in the direction of her room. I carry her not breaking the kiss. Am I dreaming this if so please dont let me wake up.