Chapter nine

Surprisingly you woke up a lot earlier than normal... normal being before Spencer. Considering the night you had last night, you don't blame him. You glance over at the clock, "8:00 am how the fuck am I up so early," you laugh rubbing you eyes, sitting up on the couch. Maybe it's because the couch was really uncomfortable, or maybe your dreams of Spencer were getting too intense. Either way you stood up and made your way over to the kitchen. You poured yourself a glass of water and decided it would be fun if you made him breakfast, I mean what else were you supposed to do?

You started off cooking some delicious bacon and chopping them up, mixing them in with some scrambled eggs. You then made some toast and finished it off making some small pancakes. You turned around to put all of the food on to both of your plates. The song Born This Way by Lady Gaga was for some reason stuck in your head. You hum the beat of the song and sway your hips to the rhythm. 

You finished getting both plates ready and turned back around to see Spencer sitting there watching you.

"AH, jesus Spence you scared me," you say catching your breath and putting the dishes in the dishwasher.

"Sorry i couldn't bring myself to say anything, you looked to cute dancing around in my shirt," he says staring at your body, licking his lips.

" Well i woke up really early for some reason and decided to make us some breakfast" you smile handing him his plate of food.

"You cooked all of this?" you nod at him, " I didn't know you could cook"

" my mom taught me how when i was really little. She loved to cook, she would cook all day everyday just because she loved too."

"Well i'm glad she did cause this is amazing, thank you" he says shoving his face full of food. You both scarf the food down, finishing it within a matter of minutes. Spencer grabbed both of your dishes and went to clean them off.

"Do you have any plans for the day?" he asked you

"No, why"

" Well i was wondering if you wanted to maybe stay here and maybe watch a movie and order some sushi?"

" I would love to" you walk over to him, throwing you hands around his waist and hugging him from the back. He turns around and hugs you back. You both just stayed there for a little bit, not saying anything but just admiring the time in each other's arms.

" what movie did you wanna watch," you say looking up at him

"I mean Star Trek is always a good idea, and there is multiple movies"

" Let's do it" you cheer

You both grab blankets and head over to the couch. You sat down and balled your legs up into your chest and lean down laying your head on Spencer's shoulder. He puts one arm around you and pulls up the movie. Throughout the movie you couldn't help but look at him, like how could someone look this good in the morning. His face was glowing, and his hair all fluffed and tangly, wow i really scored on the whole fuck buddies thing. You laugh to yourself and return to watching the movie.

After the first movie Spencer ordered some sushi and you both ate it and watched the second one, and so on.

After many hours you looked at the clock. 7pm. You look up at Spence placing a hand on his chest.

"Hey I think i'm gonna go home and get ready"

"Ready for what?" he questions

"we are going out with the team tonight remember, i'm picking you up."

"oh no i don't know"

"too bad, i'm not taking no as an answer. I'm gonna go get ready and i'm gonna come pick you up at 8:45 and if you're not ready, i'll drag you out" you smile