42

I love you and tysm for 20k <3

~Alex

●●●●●

Harry didn't stop kissing me for what seemed like forever, and I didn't mind because it's what he needed at that moment. He kissed me like it would be our last...and for some reason that scared me.

It scared me because I knew what that broken look in his eyes meant. The way he ran his hands so delicately across my skin and pressed his body into mine as if he was scared I'd slip right through the sheets and fade away terrified me.

Because I wasn't going anywhere. Yet it felt like he was.

It felt like he was going to kiss me long and hard, then just get up and leave. He was going to tell me he loves me for the last time and then he was going to walk out that door and never come back.

So I kissed him back just as long and just as hard, my mind racing as I clutched at his shirt and held him against me, praying he wasn't going to leave me. Because I need him just as much as he needs me right now.

I need him to hold me and tell me that he loves me. I need to feel the way his lips fit so perfectly with mine, feeling as if he was made for me and I was made for him. I need him to call me his Flower and I need to call him my Capolavoro.

"Harry," I breathe out in between a kiss, whimpering slightly as he ghosts his lips across my cheeks and my nose.

"Flower," he breathes back, his voice cracking slightly and heartbreak evident in his tone.

Ghosting his lips over every inch of my face, I close my eyes and relish in his touch. His hands travel over my skin, leaving goosebumps and butterflies in their wake as I slip my hands underneath his shirt. Shivers run down his spine as my cold fingers touch his warm skin, a small whimper escaping from the back of his throat.

Feeling him inching my sweater higher up my body and his kisses get more needy, I place my hand on his, "Harry, sex isn't going to solve our problems," I open my eyes to look at him, watching as he takes a deep breath before opening his eyes.

"I know. It just feels like I can't get close enough to you," he sighs and I reach up to brush his hair away from his forehead.

"Tell you what, I need a shower before I freeze and get sick. Why don't you join me?"

A ghost of a smile tugs at his lips but disappears just as quickly as it had arrived, leaving me heartbroken thinking about the fact he may never smile again, "Okay," he nods his head briefly before sitting up.

He stands from the bed and offers me his hand, pulling me from the bed and immediately wrapping his arms around me. I sigh and hug him back just as tight, nuzzling my head into the crook of his neck as I intertwine my fingers into his curls.

"I'm not going anywhere, baby. I won't leave unless you tell me to," I whisper to him.

"I already told you to leave and you came back," he points out.

I laugh softly, "True, but if you ever tell me to leave again, I will."

"Then I guess that means you're staying with me forever."

Pulling my head away from his neck, I gaze deeply into his broken eyes, "I guess I am...even though you keep claiming I should leave you."

"No comment," Harry sighs and I pull him back into me, stepping backwards and leading us to the door.