Chapter 41

MADISON POV
"The sacrifice is completed in stages as the full moon sets. First the werewolf is killed, The witch, then the vampire, and finally the doppelgänger." Elijah explained.

"Once Elena dies their curses will be broken and Klaus will be a hybrid and Amelia will be a trybrid." He looked at me.

"So when do we attack?" Ric asked "Elena's death will activate their dormant werewolf and Amelia's witch side. They'll be vulnerable during the transformation, that's when Bonnie comes in." He said

"And you're sure Bonnie will survive this?" The animal murderer asked "If she can deliver them to the brink of death, I'll finish the job myself." He said.

"Wait...you're gonna kill Amelia too?" I asked and he looked down "As much as I love my sister it's the only way." He said

I looked away, Dammy's gonna be really sad. Stefan's phone rung, it was Damon. He went away to talk.

He got off and turned to us with a sad expression "What's wrong?" Ric asked "Klaus has Jenna as his vampire." Stefan said.

I bit my lip, to stop from crying "But I'm gonna fix it." He wakes away. I looked at Ric who wasn't paying attention to anything.

I snuck away, to headed to where the sacrifice is happening.

When I got there Klaus had stabbed Jenna on her heart. She fell to the ground her skin desiccating.

"No!" I yelled everyone turned to me "Maddy! Get out of here!" Elena cried, I saw Stefan on the ground passed out.

I cried going next to him...it's all her fault. We wouldn't be here in this posturing if it wasn't for her.

"This is because of you, Elena...you were so desperate to find a way out Jenna died." I cried "You couldn't just stay home so you ended up killing mom and dad." I cried.

I looked up at her "It's your fault." I said glaring at her through the tears in my eyes "Maddy I-I." She shook her head.

"Would you look at that, your own sister. If only you weren't so stubborn." Klaus walked over, Amelia gave me a sad look.

"It's time." Klaus said and the fire around Elena died out. Stefan tried to get up but he was too weak.

"Thank you, Elena." Klaus said "Go to hell." She whispered. Amelia and Klaus both went to opposite side of Elena.

They bit into her neck draining her of all her blood, letting her fall to the floor...Dead. Everyone is dead.

"It's happening, brother." Amelia said "I can feel it." He smiled, their bones started to break like Nick's does.

The. They yelled in pain getting thrown. Bonnie came out yelling out a spell. "Bonnie! Stop! Stop! Please!" I don't know why I'm trying to stop her.

A flip switched and I remembered everything. Isabella, living in 1864. Isabella is me. I'm her.

"Mommy!" I yelled and Daddy came grabbing me "Daddy, we have to save her!" Tears rolled down my eyes.

"Please, Daddy!" I cried he looked at me "I'm sorry, but we can't

"Please, Daddy!" I cried he looked at me "I'm sorry, but we can't." He looked at her and hugged me.

"We have to go." He helped me up "No! No! Mommy! Mommy!" I yelled as fire appeared all around her and Uncle Nik.

Dad grabbed Elena and moved sped us away.

We were in an abandoned house, he laid Elena down. "Did they die?" I asked him and he turned to me.

He looked at me and fell to his knees. "Bella." Daddy whispered caressing my cheek "You're alive." He smiled a tear rolling out his eye.

"I remember, now. Everything. I remember, you and Amelia are my parents. Stefan and the Mikaelsons are my family. I remember, dying... grandpa trying to save me." I cried.

"You let her die." I looked up at him "Elijah killed her." I said he sighed "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." He said and hugged me.

I wrapped my arms around him nuzzling his shoulder

Jeremy and Ric ran up "How is she?" Jer asked and me and Damon pulled away "We don't know

Jeremy and Ric ran up "How is she?" Jer asked and me and Damon pulled away "We don't know." Damon wiped his tears.

They looked at us strangely "Jenna?" Ric asked and I shook my head. "Sorry, Jeremy." Damon apologized.

Everyone looked down and I saw John behind them. He gave me an apologetic look and waved.

He walked out the house and Elena woke up. I looked back at John and he fell face forward onto the ground. "John!" I yelled.

"I'm fine, I feel fine." I heard Elena say I looked at her and ran out. I can't look at her not knowing that everyone gave their lives for her.

I know I shouldn't blame her, but she's the only person I can blame.