Twenty Five: Surprise Shawtyyy

Soft kisses from my neck down to my chest and a hand in my underwear wake me up from my sleep

Soft kisses from my neck down to my chest and a hand in my underwear wake me up from my sleep. Rolling over I pull Milani's face towards me and kiss her lips, hugging her and inhaling her sweet scent.

"Good morning, daddy." She says against my lips.

"Good morning, I never get tired of this. I know Ima sound like I'm whipped but fuck it, I'm so glad you moved in with me."

"So am I. So what do you have planned for the day?"

"Milani, I told you I don't celebrate my birthday so don't start tryna plan shit." I sigh as I roll over and lay down on my pillow.

"Too late. Go shower and find something to do. I would say go spend time with Brandon, but you two still aren't talking."

"Last time I checked, you and Chanel haven't talked either.

Milani rolls her eyes and throws a pillow at my head before getting up and leaving the room. I already know I shouldn't have mentioned Chanel because that's a touchy subject for her. It's been exactly one month since we've talked to them. The night we got back at Holloway, Jarell, and Tony was the last time Me and Milani talked to Brandon and Chanel. Milani and Chanel's argument caused them to ask us to pick sides, neither me nor Brandon wanted to betray our ladies by choosing each other so we just stopped talking.

"Bae, I'm sorry I said something about Chanel. I know how hard it's been since you haven't spoken to her." I say as I walk into the kitchen, wrapping my arms around her.

"Drummer, get off me. I told you to shower and find something to do. I don't care about that petty shit with Chanel. This isn't the first time we've had an argument and I'm sure it won't be the last."

"Milani, I know you're lying. I'm sure y'all have had arguments, but have y'all stopped talking for a month before now? Ian gone lie, I hate not talking to my boy so I know you feel the same way about your girl."

"No, we haven't, but whatever." She says and pushes me off her.

Leaving the kitchen, I head back upstairs then take a  shower; getting dressed in a hoodie, jeans, and white forces. Making my way back downstairs, I eat my plate of food that Milani made then try to kiss her, but she dodges it.

"Girl, stop acting like that. I said I'm sorry." I tell her as I kiss all over her face until she smiles. "Now that's what I like to see. I love you and I'll be back later."

"Yeah, yeah. I love you too."

Milani kisses my lips then I leave and head to my aunt's house; getting out and knocking on the door. After she said all that shit at the hospital, I really wasn't fucking with her, but she apologized the day I went to see Tae when he woke up.

"Hey baby, thank you for doing this. I know it's your birthday and you'd probably rather be doing something else." She smiles as she takes a bag from behind her back. "It's not much, but Happy Birthday, Nephew. I'll go get Tae."