「 this Is a crossover between Boboiboy and Bnha 」 I'm rewriting it :) bc this is so fcked up💀 "The 80% of the world population has a thing called a quirk. A quirk is just like a supernatural ability that you gain at the age 4 or so. The other 20% however, they don't gain quirks, and are called quirkless people. Boboiboy had traveled onto this magical and horrifying world, will he be able to survive? Let us find out.." 14+ - Contains curse words [ I know most of you 14 yrs old or even maybe 12 or so already knows curse words so yeah ] - Blood/Gore Mentions - Fights AND MUCH MORE! If you're find with all this, enjoy!