I've been on Wattpad for a while now and not only have I read some great stories, I've also met some great people who've been nothing but supportive and helpful since I joined Wattpad. I've also seen some pretty impressive profiles. Hopefully mine gets close.
So let's see....how about a list of facts? I'll give it a shot.
18 Things to Know
1. As long I as I find it engaging and of good quality, I'll read anything.
2. Ask me for the truth, and you'll receive it.
3. I am a moderately skilled Yu-Gi-Oh! duelist.
4. Be kind to me, and I'll return the favor.
5. I don't expect any reward for reading and or commenting with suggestions. It's just something I like to do.
6. Inspiration can come from anywhere. I absorb information like a sponge.
7. Imagination can make anything. Ask anyone who's ever written or invented anything.
8. It's not butter.
9. I have no idea what it is. I just know it's not butter.
10. Licking doorknobs is illegal on other planets.
11. Introduce me to something, and let me learn about it for myself. Don't shove it down my throat.
12. Text-talk is a language I don't particularly enjoy translating. Please refrain from it, for my benefit. Yours too.
13. The cow says moo.
14. My favorite James Bond actor is Pierce Brosnon. Daniel Craig...up there on the list.
15. Favorite Bond movie: Tomorrow Never Dies. It was made when I was.
16. Fan of Drew Seeley. Good music. You should give it a try.
17. I used to be neutral towards snow, but now it annoys the hell out of me.
18. I've run out of facts.
Be sure to give all my works a look since you're here! Would really appreciate hearing what you think. Suggestions, comments, votes are all welcome. Just no hate. Hate is not good.
That's all for now. Goodbye, and good luck!
- JoinedApril 20, 2012
The New James Bond (ON HOLD)
45 0 4
At first, James Munoz seemed like an average college student. Underneath the surface, however, was a secret t...
Resident Evil: Rebirth
224 5 1
Throughout the history of Resident Evil, there has been one man who’s faced the unknown time and again, and h...
Self-Expression in Lines
116 8 8