Hi! I'm a horrible author who updates very slowly! You can call me RBL, Riordanbooklover, or Luna. I also cuss like Hazel and Arion combined so...you can swear as much as you fucking like. I'm a proud omni aro. No I will not intentionally attack you for no good reason. My Discord server is in the website thingy. Please leave if you are against LGBTQIA+ people. 
Child of Athena
All 4 houses. 29% Gryffindor, 25% Hufflepuff, 24% Ravenclaw, 22% Slytherin
Hunter of Artemis

The girl you just called fat? She's overdosing on diet pills.
The girl you just called ugly? She spends hours putting on makeup, hoping people will like her.
The boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home.
See that man with the ugly scars? He fought for his country.
The guy you just made fun of for crying? His mother is dying.
Put this on your profile if you're
against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't put this on your profile, but I'm sure the people with a heart will.
Copy and paste this if you would stay up all night to talk someone out of suicide.

99% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber on the roof of a building about to jump. The remaining 1% would be wearing 3D glasses, eating popcorn, and yelling "DO A BACK FLIP"
Post this in your bio if you're that one percent:)

I am against bullying. Everyone is fighting a battle, and bullying only makes it worse. If you feel the same about no bullying please try to repost this to spread the message. #stopthebullying

Love is Love, and Love is adorable! I support LGBTQ!

You are who you are, I don't care what gender you identify with, or if you don't identify with any gender, every single person is welcome here!
  • With the Meraki Writers as an Evaluator and Rabid Writers as a pup. Don't mess with my family or else I will come for you.
  • JoinedOctober 2, 2019

Last Message
Riordanbooklover Riordanbooklover Dec 25, 2020 09:21AM
Happy holidays everyone! (yes I am aware I have abandoned all my books, no I will not be writing a Christmas special because I am too tired to write anything productive, and because I'm writing Chris...
View all Conversations

Stories by Luna Faye
Mortals meet...and some other crazy things [DISCONTINUED] by Riordanbooklover
Mortals meet...and some other craz...
This is gonna be a mashup of mortals meet, rants, and occasionally torture items for non percabeth shippers w...
ranking #38 in nope See all rankings
Oneshots. by Riordanbooklover
Hi! If you're wondering what this is, it's my other book. I mainly put my writing here now, and I will someti...
Art Book by Riordanbooklover
Art Book
Welp, read the title. I shall be shoving most of my art, crappy or not, inside this.
22 Reading Lists