Hi! I'm Harley, a twenty-year-old fitness enthusiast who gets really excited about Marvel and would choose coffee over tea any day! I always signal on the highway and I have a deep appreciation for eggnog. I also write sometimes!
In a fit of shameless self-advertising, I made a list of reasons why you should give my books a chance. Here they are!
- I'm somewhat decent at grammar. I even copy and paste proper em dashes into Wattpad because I like how pretty they are.
- There will be lots of snappy dialogue
- My mom says I'm funny, so I'm hilarious. Obviously.
- I actively study creative writing and I've been writing my whole life.
- I edit. A lot.
- Every chapter has a cute picture of a dog (or a chipmunk, if appropriate)
- My books are fast-paced and easy to read
- I love getting constructive criticism, but I also really appreciate the silent readers and the people who just vote without commenting and the people who comment like crazy. You're all wonderful. If I could send you all boatloads of candy, I would.
If you're feeling daring, you can private message me requesting constructive criticism on a few chapters of your work (less than five) and I'll probably do it
Not accepting reading requests
If you enjoy my writing and have lots of money (or just, you know, a dollar or two on hand) why not buy me a coffee?
I also have an Instagram! It's new and I don't know what I'm doing. Help?
Want to support me and get something in return? Check out Love and Zombies, my reality-bending-rant-about-bad-endings-action-adventure-coming-of-age-rom-com! It know it sounds weird, but it's actually amazing. I dare you to check it out!
- With a book and coffee
- JoinedApril 4, 2021