You know that boy you pushed over earlier? He killed himself. That girl you called fat? She's starving herself. And that boy you teased for crying? His mother died. You know that man you made fun of for his scars? He fought for our country. That man you stole the little leather pouch off? He was homeless. That girl you called a slut because she was pregnant? She was raped. And everybody else you've been mean to? You've either hurt them really bad or ruined their life. Post this on your profile if you are against bullying. I bet 99% of you won't, but if you are that 1% with time and a heart, then show it.

To the 1% who reads this, Your skin isn't paper, don't cut it. Your body isn't a book, don't judge it. Your life isn't a movie, don't end it. Your heart isn't a door, don't lock it. You're beautiful. Be you... Now please spread this message to the other 99%.
  • JoinedMay 19, 2022


1 Reading List