I live in Canada. It is cold up here but the beautiful shore of Lake Huron in the summer is where I would read I am Number Four series. I'm not an avid reader but I am an avid artist and writer. Please enjoy my stories.
20 Random facts about Me:
1. I'm a total Jelsa fan.
2. I was an extra in two movies. One was "Camp Rock 2" and the other was called "Holding in the Storm."
3. I wrote, directed and starred in my play "What is a Cross?" (Find it on my page)
4. I can swim 24 laps in 18 minutes.
5. I'm an avid photographer and artist.
6. I LOVE the I am Number Four series (if you haven't already guessed)
7. I also love classic books including The Great Gatsby, TKMB, Lord of the Flies, Little House on the Prairie, The Road and Fahrenheit 451. (RIP Ray Bradbury)
8. I've been to Florida 6 times and plan to go again in the future.
9. My favourite Pokemon are Vaporeon and Piplup.
10. I have no specific taste in music, I like all kinds of artists.
11. The superpowers I wish I could have is mind reading, telekinesis, invisibility and force fields (I like Violet's powers from The Incredibles)
12. For awhile, I was the only girl on one side of the family. That's right, one girl and FIVE boys.
13. I can do really good impressions of Blue from "Blues' Clues" and Danny saying "Redrum" in "The Shining" and some of the monsters from Scooby Doo. (Specifically the hissing demons from The Scooby Doo Show)
14. When I stretch out, I tend to purr like a cat. (It's me finding my feline)
15. I only crush on male celebrities who are single. (Crushing on ones in relationships doesn't feel right to me)
16. I dressed up as Ghostface for Halloween, even though I've never seen the movies.
17. I've only sworn once in my life by accident, the other times were when I was performing.
18. I have a bad habit of reading the ends of books before even starting the books.
19. I spoke a bit of Polish without even studying the language.
20. I want a dog like Toto someday.
- JoinedFebruary 16, 2014