Ded

It all started like a normal winter day. The sun was shining, a gentle breeze blew snowflakes from off the trees, and the air was a nice 40 degrees Fahrenheit. I knew it was no normal day though... 

I forced myself out of bed to enjoy my l̵̛͚a̴̳̹͝s̷̭͐t̶̰̦̽̕ day on earth. I got dressed, had some nice bread and ḥ̸̣͗͐o̷̳͊ͅn̸̰̤̈e̵̤͍͘y̷̘͖͌̓ for breakfast and walked outside to admire the icy pond and deep snow surrounding my cabin for the last time. 

Now, you may be wondering, "why is it your last day alive?", "how do you know?" and most importantly, "did you just break the forth wall to talk to me?" 

Well, I hired someone to kill me. That's how I know and why it is my last day. And for the last question, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) guess you'll never know eh? Aaaanyway...

As I looked at the beautiful scenery surrounding me, I heard it. *Crunch... crunch.. chrunch...* He's coming near. His footsteps are echoing from the forest as the ice crunches under his feet. I breathe a sigh of relief as I realize my troubles are soon ending, until I see him. 

That

That... that is not the person I hired... I hired a sniper hitman, not a creepy bear thing! Yet again, the only thing the sniper man wanted for his bounty was 3 jars of honey which was a bit odd, but still! I ain't gonna die from this creepy mother fucker!

I sprinted inside my cabin and to my room where I dug around in my drawer. 

Pills, pills, more pills, tissues, coughdrops, ah! My gun!

I grabbed my gun just as I heard my front door slam open. 

"ó̷̤̞ḩ̴̼̽ ̷̀͐͜b̴̝̳͗o̵̦̗͒͐t̶̥̣̏̔h̶̹͖̓ë̷̗́̈́r̶͚̺͆̋.̵̘͋.̸̛̩̯̃.̸̻̼͆͝ ̸̟̃̕I̵͓͒̆ ̶̬͎̕͠a̸̱̋͋m̶̞̾ ̵̡̫͌̑s̷̙̾ô̷͚̠ ̸̩͝h̷̡̃͛u̵̯̦͌͝n̶̫͈͗g̸̭̱̅ř̶̘̙y̸̺͑̈́ ̵͙̝̀͝ṫ̶̨h̴̪̩̃̕i̶̡͐s̷̺̤͗̏ ̴͉͚̓͝m̸̭̒͐ó̶͎͝r̸͕̰̾n̶̮͆͝i̵̻͒ͅn̵̪̘̊g̴͙̈́.̸͕̹͌ ̷̺̬̏C̴͕̮͋͂a̴̹̗͂n̴̪̞̈́̓'̷̡̰̍t̴̥̽͝ ̸͍̈́̾w̵̡͆̔͜a̵̙̼͌i̵̬͍͊t̵̥̃̚ ̷͇̮͗̕f̴͖͖̑́ọ̸͊̈́r̵̼̟̔ ̵̗͉̂m̴̯̙̽̔y̴̡͎̍̚ ̵̪̈́͆h̵͔̄ő̴̡̮n̴̠̠̊̈́e̴̝̍ͅy̴̳͂̍!̴͙͓̑̆"

Oh no no no no... 

I heard stuff getting slammed around and knocked over as this thing came closer.

"W̵̛̹͂h̷̳͑̋ȩ̸̑̂r̶̺͌͝ê̵̡ ̷̖́͂i̷̱͂̕s̵̯̗̀ ̷͉̿̊m̶̲̪͂y̷̪̰̓̾ ̸͇͗̍h̷̖̳͊͐ö̴̤n̸̙̹͐͝e̴͎͖͛͝ḙ̸̙̊̈́e̸̯̚e̷̥̿̂y̶͇͠y̶͎̆̓y̸̭̤͌̾ẏ̷͉̽?" 

I gulped silently as I heard it digging through the kitchen. Eventually I heard it find the honey and start slurping away on it before stopping with an angry growl.

"T̴h̵i̶s̷ ̴h̵o̷n̶e̵y̷ ̷i̴s̴ ̴s̶o̷ ̸p̵l̸a̶i̴n̵.̸.̴.̶ ̴I̵t̸ ̵n̴e̵e̸d̷s̵ ̶m̸o̶r̵e̷... B̵̨̛͇̪̞̣͍̞̦̖̣̠̈͐̿̅̈́̂̌̋̂̒̑̑̒͗̏̓̋͛́̚̕͜͝͝Ļ̸̧̱̖͔̫͕̲̳̭̖̼͉̜͎̟̱̠̪̮̭̩̈́̈́́̏̌͋̈́̄͒̕̚͠ͅÖ̵̡̗͚͍̺̜̩͒͊̈́̄́̄̓͒̀̊͛̄̾̃͐͘O̵̭̻̣͖̪͙̩͓͐̃̈̈́̚͜ͅD̶̡̙́̑̍͂͊̂̄̍̇̃́͊̈́͆̊̚̕̕͝!!"

Before I could do anything, I heard it sprint towards me at alarming speeds, somehow growing as it got closer until it's head was touching the high ceiling.

It found me and unhinged it's jaw as I shot at it. The bullets pierced it's soft flesh and revealed the stuffing beneath. The thing didn't seem to notice the holes in it's body. I screamed and tried to run past it, but it was too fast and grabbed my leg and dragged me towards it.

"W̶̯̎h̸͔͊͘ȩ̷̩́̀r̸̺̽͑e̷̠͇̔̏ ̶̗̳͒͆a̸̠̾r̸̳̤̓̈e̶̜̿̚ ̶͖̃y̶̧̻̅õ̷̮̑ů̴̘̟͌ ̵̹̗͆ģ̴̣͆ŏ̷̱i̵̜̎͒n̶̼̥͗̋g̴͈͛?̷͍̈́̽ ̴̛̱D̷̟̠̑̆o̵̲͛n̵̟̻̎'̵̩̍̕ț̸̉̓ ̷̓̇͜r̴̦͌̽ú̴̡͝ǹ̵̹ ̷̺̦͗͝h̵̯͝o̸̭̔n̴̖͕̓͆è̸͎͋y̷̼͗͛.̴̥̪̌̚.̶̆͝ͅ.̷̘̆͠"

I struggled with all my might, but it was too strong. It picked me up and dangled me over it's unhinged, gaping mouth. I felt it's hot breath on my skin. I could do nothing but scream as I was dropped into it's mouth. It crunched away on my weak body before I began to lose consciousness from blood loss and blunt force trauma. The last thing I ever saw, was honey sliding down the fluffy throat of the beast before I died.

~fin~