Daichi and Iwaizumi's struggle

Daichi raised his eyebrows as he looked around the festival. "Don't you think that it would be easier to get back together with him if he knows that you're single? And that you want him back?" Or if you guys would have an actual conversation instead of coming up with these ridiculous schemes that me and Iwaizumi have to deal with. Last time they broke up, Oikawa had made out with five separate people before Suga fell for his trap and pulled him away from some girl.

Now that Daichi thinks about it, that was probably the foundation for their fight and breakup this time. Someone should tell them that you don't have to break up every time you fight.

Sugawara slapped his shoulder and grabbed his hand, pulling him through the throngs of people with purpose. "As far as anyone, especially you, are concerned, I am not single right now," He huffed, his pout sounding through his voice and making Daichi chuckle.

"Alright, Suga, whatever you say. Just don't forget-"

"Yeah, yeah, Dai, I won't forget your payment. C'mon, we've gotta find him, then be cute as shit. Wait!" Suga suddenly halted and pulled his hand away from Daichi's, to tug at the neckline of his Yukata, making it even lower and exposing just below his sharp clavicle that, according to Suga, "Oikawa could just never resist, so I have to make sure he can see them, and regret ever breaking up with me! Fucking bitch ass motherfu-"

Daichi rolled his eyes as his 'boyfriend' readjusted his whole attire to accommodate the lower neckline. When Suga's light pink and gray patterned yukata was worn properly, it was supposed to dip just barely below his neck.

Apparently, when worn in an attempt to seduce and also make jealous his ex-boyfriend who, according to Suga, "ripped my heart out, threw it into the middle of the road, drove over it 27 times with a monster truck, scraped it off the pavement and stuck back in my chest, then proceeded to do so again 4 more times," the yukata was awkwardly forced below the collarbone.

When worn properly, the obi belt was not tied so tightly around his waist that there's definitely going to be an angry red mark left on his skin when he takes it off.

When worn to show off to and piss off his ex-boyfriend with his "fucking amazing body" because he "needs to know and regret exactly what the hell he's missing, shitty little fu-" It's tied so it's hugging his waist in a way that makes it look like it's a second layer of skin.

It looks very uncomfortable, Daichi thinks, as Suga leads him all around the colorful streets in an attempt to find the "Shitty little bastard playing with my heart like that right after he played with my-"

Daichi decided to tune out his best friend's mumbling in favor of looking around them- he really did love festivals. The colorful decorations, the bright paper lanterns, the groups of people and families all around, having fun, celebrating-

"Look! Right there! Daichi!" Suga suddenly hissed, halting again in the middle of a crowd of people who almost bumped into them. Daichi rushed to apologize to them before glaring at Suga. At least, as much of a glare as one could give Sugawara Koushi, who pointedly ignored the dirty look in favor of pointing at some candy apple booth. Or, more specifically, the two men standing in front of it.

A tall man in an elegant aqua-colored yukata with a white Obi belt, hair in perfect waves swooped mostly to the left, and a resting smirk as he talked to the shorter man next to him was the object of Suga's own scathing glare. Daichi gulped, knowing exactly what was about to happen, and tightened his grip on Suga's hand.

"Suga," Daichi warned. When most people want to get back with their exes, they talk to them. Maybe you should try that, he added in his head.