Oletus Witches Academy: New Arrival

It was a long day at 'Emma's Magical Flower Shop', and, busier than most days she ever saw. More flower orders, dead plant recoveries, faster plant growth, etc. etc. All just for one witch in a small cozy little town to handle.

"Ahh..." The gardener let out a groan whilst stretching her arms above her head, relieving her joints for they won't cramp the next day. Walking over to the front door to turn the 'OPEN' sign to 'CLOSED', and after a long day, she was finally finished with work. "Whew... Now Emma can finally relax. Hm...?" As Emma looked outside her wooden door's window, she saw a bird? Standing directly across the wooden door to her tiny flower shop. If it weren't for the fact that it was still daylight outside, it's safe to say that she would be a bit creeped out.

Emma and the bird were having a staring contest, to see what the other would do. After what felt like 3 minutes, which was actually 30 seconds. The bird came zooming towards Emma suddenly, causing the witch to let out a yelp and ducked to the ground, as quickly as the bird itself to brace herself from any incoming force. But after a few seconds. It never came?

The scared witch slowly opened her eyes to see, the bird hovering above her with a letter in its beak. "Is that letter for Emma?" Emma said to herself. Either the bird could read her mind or it was getting irritated, the bird dropped the letter to the ground in front of Emma, and took off flying back to where it came from.

Emma watched as the bird flew off into the sunset sky until the bird was just a small dot in the sky. She then remembered the letter that was given to her and looked down at the letter. She took the letter with her into her little house upstairs from her store downstairs, and as soon as she was inside, she looked at the letter. A big red wax seal was placed down the middle, there were decorative golden trimmings around the sides of the envelope on all sides of the envelope. On the back was the usual, address and...An emblem, it looked familiar, but Emma couldn't quite put her finger on it.

Opening the envelope to reveal a letter, more specifically an invasion letter to...Oletus Witches Academy? Emma doesn't remember applying to an academy at all, not to mention she never heard of this Witch Academy at all, maybe it was a new Academy spreading information for interested future students. But why would they mail it out individually to people? Wouldn't it be a lot easier to spread through the newspaper or television commercials?

Brushing off her thoughts, Emma quickly skimmed through the letter. Something something "We need you..." Something something...Oh? Emma paused reading the letter and started to read the line more carefully.

"We ensure you that once you've successfully graduated from Oletus Witches Academy. Your magic skills, of any type, can easily become something that you desire, and in this case, that being your nature spells for your flower shop. Isn't that right, Ms. Woods?"

"...Wha...?" Emma's heart sunk when she read that line. "H-how did they know what type of magic Emma uses? And that Emma owns a flower shop?" Emma shakily whispered to herself. Emma lived in a very small town, which housed around a little more than 120 residents, not many people know the town even existed. So, to know that Emma uses nature spells for her flowers in her little flower shop must mean that the person who wrote the invitation, had to at least be watching her. Wheater it was someone in town or outside of town.

Emma continued to read the rest of the invitation "We'll see you soon Ms. Woods." Was the last line of the letter, followed by an address and a map of the location of the academy. Looking at the bottom to find a signature, to find there was nothing. Not even signature from the headmaster, or anyone for that matter.

Emma was intrigued, to say the least, with a mix of an ominous vibe coming from the letter. If the letter was weird enough, then how would the actual academy be? The witch had a feeling that this Oletus Witches Academy could be a potential danger, but it was so alluring at the same time.

Emma stood there with the letter and map in hand, staring at both for a minute and a decision overcame her. "They seem pretty desperate, they even sent Emma a map, like as if Emma already applied... Only now have Emma heard of it...Emma will go to the Academy to find out!"

After finishing up all her orders and chores for the flower shop a week later, it was time to pack up her belongings and close up shop until she returns.

There wasn't a time that was specified on what time she had to arrive at the school, but Emma thought it'd be best to go at the crack of dawn. Double checking her luggage one last time to make sure she has everything that was deemed important and useful to her, a picture of her father, a straw hat, elixirs, magic dust, and most importantly, her journal which housed all her spells and recipes for her elixirs.

Stepping just outside her home, luggage in one hand, and broom in the other, she put the messenger bag over her shoulder and strapped her other bag that had her clothes on the back of her broom. Getting ready, she pulled out the map that was attached to the invitation. Skimming through it once more to confirm the route she'd take.

"Alrighty, let's find this academy!" Once said, the broom took off quite strongly causing Emma to lose her balance for a short while, she soon steadied herself from the power of the broom.

Once high in the sky, above everything below, Emma felt at peace. With the morning sun going higher as the morning became noon. Is it really ok to be this tranquil when going to an unexpected place?

___________________

You reached the end wooooo!

Uh this is my first real actually fic so this was quite new and also pretty difficult but I enjoyed it none the less might make more with this witch au be it written or drawn I just like witches

Alsoooo the world building kinda bad because lmaooo not good with it but I do hope to yknowwww expand it? Uh

N e way that k you for reading (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。

(Even if it was pretty bad lol)