twenty two

chapter twenty two
"a missing stiles"

      "AND THAT'S WHAT AN EVOLVED werewolf is, aka me, tada

      "AND THAT'S WHAT AN EVOLVED werewolf is, aka me, tada."

Lynn glanced over towards Isaac — who was walking step by step with her while they headed their way back to the field. Luckily, it only took a short time for the small amount of venom that Jackson had managed to get into his system.

Isaac flashed her a warm smile, shrugging an arm over Lynn's shoulder while pulling her a bit under his weight. "You're not so bad, Kennedy."

Lynn couldn't help but chuckle at the somewhat sarcastic comment, but nonetheless liked the friendship she was slowly developing with the boy.

However, that lighthearted and sarcastic manner between the two werewolves shifted as screams echoed throughout the air, straight from the high school field. Lynn whipped her head with fear and concern written on her face as they both darted down the grassy field over to the bleachers.

Lynn noticed as they came across the crazed and confused crowd, that this had to be Gerald. That was when the lights flickered back on, and instead of running aimlessly around, people seemed to gather their breath back.

She focused on the center of the field, where she saw the parents of her friends, including hers, and then Scott and Lydia, surrounding someone's fallen body.

"Oh my God," Lynn breathed out as she noticed who the body belonged to, and she had a surprised expression covering her face as she saw his bloodied hands — he did this to himself, but why?

Melissa started to direct a few people to help cover the wound, CPR, etc, but none of it seemed to help. Lynn could listen in, Jackson's pulse was gone.

It wasn't like she hated the boy, or that he deserved to die, and there was a serious part of he heart humming with pain at seeing the bloodied boy just laying there without a single twitch.

"This is all your fault."

Lynn's sister's voice echoed throughout the back of her voice, and soon Jackson's body was replaced with hers, only the blood covering her body was ten times worse. When Lynn gazed down to her shaking hands, what saw her horrified her so much that she gasped under her breath. They were covered with the crimson colored liquid, all of her fingers and palms, and her claws were shredded through skin.

Isaac seemed to notice the way that Lynn was just staring at his body, then the way she seemed shocked when she glanced at her hands, like her feet were frozen to the ground, and she had lost track of her breathing.