At Last

I dont know what to do i was lost in a world called society and it was eating me up.......

my parents, my parents were fighting again it seemed like they always fought, so i turned around and walked up to my room where i plopped myself onto my bed and covered my head with a pillow so i could not hear anything but my phone. my phone went off so i decided i would answer it.

Angelina- hey girlfriend you wanna come shopping with me before school starts on Monday?

(angelina was an old friend of mine and we just graduated elementry soooooo.....)

me- sure are you coming to pick me up?

Angelina- sure see ya in a few.

so i hopped out of bed and went to the bathroom to clear my make-up and re-do it, and pulled my hair into a messy bun to my liking and ran downstairs. i went into the cold hearted living room where my parents had been sitting and said going shopping in a deep whispery voice and grabbed my wallet and walked out.

Angelina was in her car waiting she unlocked her vehicle and i hopped in. she turned and looked at me and noticed i had puffy eyes and said " whats wrong"?, i didnt know how to reply at all so i just blabbed on, on how my parents were fighting again. she looked at me seriously and said "your moving in with me"......