1: The secret mission

-  First, if you have not seen Avatar the last air bender AH watch it NOW it is so good it is on Netflix and scend, some of these characters are not mine and do not belong to me. thried, if you enjoy this check out her sister nara's side read it I put the author's name at the bottom ( she is my best friend and we coronated the stroys together so it fits perfectly!)

-

-

-

-

-

the wind blew in my hair, sending chills down my spine as the warm summer evening was getting darker with every passing minute, as the sky set onto an ashy gray and the moon sine ever so bright with every second. a sat there on the side of the cliffs admiring the view. My father was in the fire nation he said he had some important bissnisse to attend to but would not tell me what? 

My mother was an earth bender and my father a fire bender. I and like my mom an earth bender. and my sister Nara is a fire bender. my mom died in the war. fighting for what side the blade she was on which was the opposite of my father. she loves my father but does not completely agree with him all the time. she told me one day I will have to choose a side of the blade too but I not sure yet I love my father so much and don't want to disappoint him.

I come out here on the cliffs when I need air and space there is a lot of stress on the family since mom died. And I have had to be more prevalent than ever to help father. he always tells us to wait outside so we cant listen.

a few moments later a dark shadow towers over me making me jump. the sight breath of a person ran down my neck sending chills down it. but I did not turn around for I knew who it was.

My sister.

she sat down next to me as her red hair shimmered in the moonlight as the cold wind moved it gracefully. she looked out in the distance.

¨father wants you.¨ she said admiring the view. the coldness in her voice filled the air as she did not make eye contact. I did not want to leave the view but quickly shifted my hand to get up when Nara grabbed it making me turn around. she glared into my eyes her eyes like knives into my soul. before turning away. ignoring the fact of what just happened I got up and walked away and not looking back at my sister.

for when it comes to father's love I always win I am the favorite and Nara is jealous.

I walked down the dimly lit hallway. the floor creaking under me with every step. When I arrived at the big grand door of my father's office the light from inside creaking through the bottom of the door. the door opened sightly revving my father's deck's he looks up from his studies and smiled softly.

¨sit.¨ he said motioned me to sit down at the leather seat in front of him. his gaze followed me as I sat down the cold silence filled the room. as I looked at the ground.

¨ I have a mission for you.¨ he said sternly. my face froze for I had no words.

¨the avatar is back and going to destroy us and I want you to follow him and listen and find information out.¨ he continued. without saying a word I nodded sight and I left. 

¨the avatar is back!¨i whispered to me as I went into a state of panic ¨The what.¨i repeated trying to catch my breath. how he was dead for 100 years, how! and I was saposted to follow him! he would spot me in a blink of an eye.

I looked around to make sure no one was around and crept to my room to pack for the long journey. the small suitcase was stuffed tight. the avatar was at the Kyoshi village and they would be leaving soon I need to get a move on.

 for I was going to catch the Avatar.

-

-

-

-

-

- hope you liked it and make sure to check out Ophelia Hale @Hopeful_eirenefor Nara's side of the story thanks!!!