Skar, son of Kratos

Years ago....

Feya: *carrying skar*
Kratos: *walks out with feya*
Feya: *coughing*
Kratos: Your illness has grown, we leave now

As the two walked out, kratos hears footsteps.....

Kratos: *draws his axe* FEYA GO
Feya: *running while she is also coughing*
Kratos: *fighting the ice creatures*
Kratos: *notices feya is getting worst* FEYA
Feya: *gets picked up by kratos and he begins to run*

As they run..feya accidentally let goes of skar....

Skar: *crying*
Feya: *coughing while crying*
Skar: *as the ice creatures go underground they reach out their arm and yank skar down putting him in a hibernation in ice*

A year after that the locals come to grab their crops...until..

Man: *with his wife walk to grab their crops*
Woman: *behind him and points out that there is a crying sound* I hear something..
Man: Huh? *follows to the direction his wife shows*
Woman: There...
Man: *uses his tool to dig down and makes a big enough hole for his wife to reach out for*
Woman: *yanks out the boy in there crying*

Skar then gets brought to the village to get cleaned and fed...

Woman: Who's your father young one?
Skar: Fa-father? Where is father
Man: Seems like you've been abondend..we have to raise him..
Woman: *nods*

On that day skar was adopted by these strangers....living his life happily..

Current day....

Skar: *helping the man and woman at their farm*
Man: *sighs* That was a difficult day..atleast we got some crops to sell
Skar: Indeed .. *picks up the crops and makes his way back to the village alongside the man*
Skar: *begins to write in his journal*
Man: Get ready Havim, the festival is going to begin soon.

Skar then joins the man and the woman in the village festival..

Skar: *back in the hut with the man and woman getting ready to sleep*
Man: *gets in the bed with the woman asleep*
Skar: *sleeping*

Skar's rest was then interrupted by him having a vision..of his past and he witnesses everything that happened. This is skar's unique ability that he activated unconsciously

A few days go and he gets ready to leave the village..

Skar: *says goodbye to the man and woman and thank them for raising him*

As skar is traveling he gathers weopons and and protection...

Skar: *kills a few creatures and finds a place to rest* Father...i will find you..
Skar: *begins to write in his journal* It has been 27 days since I left the village....nothing has been easy lately...constant battles against creatures...I've discovered something within me...whenever i get angry..my anger feels uncontrollable...leading me to having side effects or even knocking me out..the visions im getting aren't easy either..for now I need to rest for tomorrow...

Skar then closes his journal preparing to rest. Until a vision disrupts his slumber. A vision which tells him about and event...and event to destroy everything...an event called Ragnarö--

Skar: *wakes up* Ragnarök.....

To be continued....

Well, I hope you guys enjoyed this fanfic. Hopefully I didn't butcher anything. Well, see you all later :D