[ Chapter 1 ]

Sat at a table of three, the lone male sat at the moment. His two friends having rushed off to the dance floor, leaving Dream to guard the drinks. The green eyes male could feel himself blacking out from the drinking contest earlier with Sapnap. They had drunk at least five shots before Sapnap gave up, and almost passed out. Claiming the masked individual as the winner.

Not that the mask was on anymore. The white porcelain laid to waste on the side of the table, a smiley face drawn on it and worn from years of use. The scars that ran along his face were evident of many fights and acts he wasn't proud of. Dream didn't care at the second, but he could feel his eyes begin to close before someone sat next to him.

"Heya Darlin'~, Is this seat taken~?" A purr whispered in his ear as his eyes opened and shifted over to a tall male with a flirty smirk on his face.

"Names Onceler dear, what's yours~?" The man, now known as the Onceler smirked, as Dream rolled his eyes, an amused smile on his face.

"I'm Dream," Dream responded.

The Onceler smirked. He shifted his eyes up and down Dream's frame, wondering what he could possibly do with him. Meanwhile Dream's thought about his friends...more like boyfriends to be completely honest. He felt like this would be cheating if he continued on this conversation.

The Onceler stared at Dream deviously, as if undressing him in his mind, before he smiled.
"Dream's a lovely name dear~ Say, you seem tired, wish to come home with me love?" The Onceler purred, leaning into Dream's neck. Dream felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand as the oncelers cold breath blew against his warm neck. Dream shuddered.

"I really don't think I should, I have friends here with me."

"A shame really, imagine all the things we can do together~" The Oneceler said. Dream thought of the idea. Perhaps this might be a good idea, afterall he and George were in the middle of a fight. The reason they were out here was because of Sap. Perhaps this was a good way to blow off some steam. (If you get what I mean ;] )

"If you insist, I suppose" Dream hummed, standing up, before his new companion stood up next to him.
The Onceler placed down a note with a number and a short message saying he was taking care of Dream.

"Lets go Darling~" The Onceler spoke seductively, grabbing Dream's hand and beginning to walk, Dream following close behind.

The Onceler led Dream out of the club, and led him towards a car.

"Is this your car?" Dream asked.

"Why wouldn't it be darlin~?" The Onceler responded.

On the way to his house the Oncerler thought all of the things he would do to this little lamb, despite being the shorter one out of the two. He slowly reached his hand towards Dream's thigh. Dream squirmed, oh how the Onceler loved seeing him squirm.

Squeezing his thigh, Dream muffled a soft moan, feeling his pants tighten uncomfortably around his crotch, to which the Onceler licked his lips, allowing his slim fingers to brush over Dream's cock, causing a shuddering quite moan to emit from Dream's plump pink lips.

"You like that, my little lamb~?" The onceler purred, as Dream looked away, embarrassed.

"We're here little lamb," The Onceler announced. Dream saw the massive but somehow unique building.

"This is your house?" Dream asked. So many questions for this man, perhaps this is just him while drunk. The Onceler nodded, he led the taller man up to his office, which Dream thought was a bit strange.

"Why are we in an office?"

"My dear, are you that much of a white boy? Do you have any class??" The Oncler scoffed, and pushed Dream to the chair which immediately locked him in. Dream felt his throat tighten a bit as he stared up at the Onceler. He squirmed, thighs rubbing against each other, before he was surprised at the onceler forcing his legs apart.

"Uh uh uh~ Only I can touch you there Dearest~" The Onceler teased, before leaning into his neck.

"Now~... how do you rate your pain~?" He whispered, biting roughly onto his neck, beginning to nibble and suck against Dream's soft skin, a loud moan escaped from his lips as he thrusted his hips forwards, wishing for the touch of the Onceler.

Dream couldn't speak, as he craved the feeling of the Onceler, only for his hips to be forced down.

"What did I say, Dream~ Only I can touch you~"

"B-bu-"

"No buts" The Onceler snapped, causing Dream to flinch a little.

"Sorry sir...~" Dream purred, trying to get The Onceler to at least unbutton and remove his pants, but the Onceler just kept nibbling and biting at his neck, leaving a trail of dark hickeys that would be almost impossible to cover up.

Before long, Dream was a begging mess, just wanting the Onceler to touch him, but The onceler denied his every statement.

"How about we play a game, My Dream~? Every answer you get right, I'll remove an article of clothing, but every answer you get wrong, the more punishment you get~ Are we clear, Dream?" The Onceler smirked, sitting on the table as he let his legs spread wide, revealing the tight bulge in his pants.Dream stared at the Onceler.

"Good thing I have endurance."