When I found out she was here

Pluto Perez|15 year old guy that goes to Brooklyn high school. He was the hottest guy at school. Of course he was the popular kid. He was the quarterback of the Brooklyn football team. All the girls in the school wanted to date him. But he did not like any of the girls in the school. All of the girls in his school just wanted to be popular. And as soon as an other hot or popular person comes they would go running to them. Pluto wanted a person that doesn't care about looks but about the inner beauty.
Then one day in his math class they had to get partnered up. Miss. Apple Bee, which is there teacher, said a name that Pluto didn't recognize. Miss. Apple Bee called the name Gwen. Pluto turns around and sees a a small skinny girl sitting in the corner of the class. She was in the shadows. She was wearing all black she had black top braces, an all black long skirt with a short sleeve shirt. Her skin was pale. She had beautiful long straight dark brown hair and sparkly bright blue eyes.
Miss. Apple Bee pared Pluto and Gwen together. Pluto did not no her at all. He thought, this is going to be interesting. Gwen looked Pluto up and down and gave him a look that no girl has ever gave him. He was confused. Gwen looked like she did not want to be pared with him. All the times he had have a partner they would almost faet. Miss. Apple Bee told them they had to think of a bord game or a fun game to learn math facts in a fun way for the younger kids.
After school Gwen went to Pluto's house to come up with an idea for there project. When Gwen got to his house she looked at his big sky blue house. When she was about to knock the doors just opened on there own. Gwen only lived in a small white house. Gwen walked into Pluto's house and sat down on the couch with her back that had some of her ideas in. She did not see Pluto. She waited on the couch until Pluto's little brother can downstairs. He looked at Gwen and started to flirt with her. Gwen stopped him then and there. She looked at him and asked where his brother was.

 She looked at him and asked where his brother was

Gwen also asked what his name was. He told Gwen that his name was Marco. Then she looked at Marco and told him that he is not her tipe and he should scram before he gets hurt. Pluto finally can downstairs and......