1- Anxiety

Karl POV
I'm stoked to have my good friend Alex, known online as Quackity, over. We had been planning this for a while, but the both of us were slightly upset that our friend Nick, known as Sapnap, couldn't tag along as well. Alex would be at my house soon by because getting a hotel room would be a waste of money. Alex would stay for a week, one of the greatest weeks of my life.

Unexplained nervousness took over me as I waited. It was weird, and I didn't know why I felt that way. "Get over yourself Karl," I mutter under my breath, trying to shame myself for acting stupid. He's just a friend, there's no reason to feel nervous. We're going to be streaming and such, even filming a YouTube video under the MrBeast channel. I felt super excited for what lies ahead. "I wonder where he's at?" I ask myself. He flew into Raleigh, the capital of North Carolina, and convinced me to let him take an Uber to where I live, west of the capital.

The anxiousness took over me and a quickly type out a message...
K- Are you doing ok? Just making sure you don't get lost, traveling can be foreign and weird.

Alex (Quackity) POV
I step of the plane and trek my way to baggage claim. Since I didn't fly from Mexico, but California, it wasn't necessary to go through the obnoxious customs. While waiting for my bag to be transported off the plane, I decided to call an Uber so that I wouldn't have to wait outside in the cool, winter weather. I had to basically plead Karl to get an Uber. He didn't want me spending a bunch of money, but I didn't want him to waste gas.

After arranging the Uber, the bags started to dispense on the conveyor belt. The conveyor was slow so I knew this was going to take some time. Four and a half minutes later I finally found my bag and grabbed it. Heading for the door I think to myself, "I'm so glad I'm not a huge YouTuber. It must suck to be bombarded by fans all the time."

I quickly meet up with my Uber; a 35 minute drive isn't that bad, I think, as I load my bag into the trunk and get in the car. After about 10 minutes I received a notification. Karl.

I knew he was anxious about me visiting. I could tell, even though he refused to admit it.

K- Are you doing ok? Just making sure you don't get lost, traveling can be foreign and weird.

I roll my eyes and quickly respond, not wanting to keep him nervous.

A- Calm down Karl, it's not like I'm going to be kidnapped. I'll be there in about 25 minutes.

"I hope he gets the sarcasm," I think to myself as another notification pops up.

Karl POV

"I bet Alex thought I was anxious" I worry. I decide to poke some fun at him and quickly send through a text, hoping that time will pass quicker.

K- There's always a chance of getting kidnapped with you, your height makes you super vulnerable.

As I click send I laugh to myself, excitingly waiting for the moment he finally gets here

Word Count: 550+
This is the first chapter! I hope y'all like it!!! Have an amazing Christmas/holiday!

Posted: 12/24/2020