𝓣𝓻𝓮𝓼

CHILDREN

RHAENYRA'S POV

RHAENYRA'S POV

It was different. The air felt different, it was fresher. Here, in this new world the air was fresh but not as it used to be before. Sammy had explained that it was due to pollution and many other things. But this dream felt more different than the others. I saw the same children from my previous dreams. They were with me in a small home. The oldest three are one girl and two boys. The girl's name is Freya, the second oldest is Finn and the third oldest is Elijah. I was carrying a baby.

Two other boys and a little girl stood by watching the baby in my arms

Two other boys and a little girl stood by watching the baby in my arms. Klaus, Kol, and Rebekah. For some reason, all these names feel so familiar, so close, yet so far away, distant in my memories. "Mother, what will you name him?" Rebekah asked. "I don't know, sweetheart. What should we name him?" I asked the kids. They made thinking faces. "Henrik" Klaus quickly said. I looked around at the rest of them. They nodded. "Henrik it is," I said before they clapped happily. They're my kids... In a flash, I'm in a different dream, another memory perhaps. The blonde one stood in front of me with a dark-haired woman. "Esther?" she looks at me with sadness in her eyes. "What are you doing here? And why your sister here?" I ask her. "I can't have children" she replies. "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that, Esther. Does Mikael know?" I ask. Esther once again gives me a guilty look. "I'm sorry, Rhaenyra" before I could say anything she moves her hand and everything goes dark.

THIRD POV

Rhaenyra woke with a gasp. The blonde woman, Esther, and her sister killed her. Her children were dead she was sure. Maybe even their descendants. A thousand years have passed. She lost hope. Now, she was all alone. That day, she stayed in her room all day. Dean wouldn't admit it but he missed her cooking. She had the best cooking skills according to him. Both brothers thought it was weird she was not out and about. She was always up early cleaning and cooking. And then reading a folklore book right after. But, not today she was just laying in bed. Wrapped in sadness.