Chapter 1

(this story happends during summer/fairy camp) "I've got to go bring Pixie Dust to the other camps, see you later girls!" Terence said before flying off.

"Bye Terence!" "See you!" "Fly with you!" the girls replied.

"Oh!" said Periwinkle, though this was her third time at fairy camp already she was still amazed by how beautiful the mainland was in summer. "I love Fairy Camp! Oh oh, we need to go visit Lizzy and her father again!".

"Yes, Lizzy said she'd braid my hair!" Silvermist exclaimed happily.

"We will!" Tinkerbell laughed.

"Let's just hope we won't get caught." Vidia said with arms crossed.

"Oh sugar, im sure we won't!" said Rosetta as she fixed her hair a little.

The girls were interrupted by a loud honking, coming from a horn. Tinkerbell and her friends knew exactly what that meant.

They turned around to find Viola standing behind them, Viola was one of Queen Clarions most trusted helpers and also the main summoning fairy.

There was a short pause, why would Viola call them? The Queen didn't come to Fairy camp, she and Lord Milori usually looked after Pixie Hollow.. Perhaps the Ministers needed them or fairy Mary?

"Queen Clarion, The ministers Fairy Mary and Fairy Gary, wish to speak with you all." Viola held her head up high and blonde hair behind her shoulders.

Tinkerbell and Periwinkle shared a glance before Whispering to one another "I didn't do anything, not this time!" "Me neither Tink.."

The other girls frowned, "Queen Clarion?" Zarina asked the summoning talent, who merely nodded in response.

"Follow me." She said.

The girls flew after Viola through most of the camp, fairies whispered and gasped at the sight of Viola in her formal wear. 'someones in trouble' 'is the Queen here?' 'is something happening?' 'What'd they do this time?'.

Eventually they reached a wooden cottage, it wasnt small but not too big either

They were about to enter but were stopped by Viola holding her hand out infront of them, "Wait here." Viola commanded before flying inside.

"Tink! What'd you do this time, I swear to mother dove I'm not getting in trouble because of you!" Vidia scolded the Tinker.

"Nothing, I swear!" Tinkerbell tried to reasson with the fast flyer.

Suddenly Periwinkle gasped "THE FROG INCIDENT!" She whisper screamed.

"Oh no!" Her sister gasped.

"Sugars, I doubt the Queen would come to fairy camp just for that.." Rosetta placed a hand on Vidia's shoulder.

At this point Iridessa was so deep in her thoughts that she hadn't heard anything untill,

"Let them in Viola, Dear." The girls could hear a clear voice say from inside the cottage, unmistakably Queen Clarion.

Viola came back outside and motioned for the girls to enter.

They all shared a look with Viola who shook her head apologetically. The girls gulped before walking inside, there stood Queen Clarion, regal as ever. The Ministers with their heads up high. Fairy Mary who seemed to be absolutely fuming and Fairy Gary who seemed rather dissapointed.

"Girls.." Queen Clarion began, let's just say they knew what that tone meant, they were in big trouble.

They lowered their heads in respect, as Clarions gaze softened. She had never liked getting mad at her fairies in the first place.

"I'm guessing you do not know why we have called you all here?" Queen Clarion asked.

"Because we're in trouble?" Tinkerbell nervously laughed.

A small smile tugged on Clarions lips, however not on her old friends. "Yes young lady!" Fairy Mary jumped in.

"We're all extremely dissapointed in each and every single one of you, one single rule was made for fairy camp and you decided to break it, not once not twice but multiple times! Without regret or anything!" She scolded the young fairies.

Clarion placed a comforting hand on her friends shoulder before saying "That's enough Mary".

"What we're referring to is.." Clarion hesitated for a moment ".. Well.. The scouts have reported seeing you girls, enter a human house not far from camp.. In fact many more fairies were spotted there, mainly you girls however." They knew it was serious 'humans' wasn't a term used by fairies unless it was serious.

'great' Vidia muttered under her breath.

Mary noticed a tear run down Periwinkle and Tinkerbell's cheeks. "Oh dears, there's no need to cry" Mary wiped away each of their tears. Clarions heart sank as she watched.

Clarion straightened her position before continuing "We are in no place to your friendships and therefore you are allowed to continue seeing the humans"

Smiles formed on each of the girls' faces as their wings fluttered upward.

"On one condition." Clarion looked over at the Ministers with a small smirk.

"Yes...?" Tinkerbell asked.

The Minister of Summer was so excited that she blurted everything out "THAT YOU LET US MEET THEM SO WE CAN MAKE SURE THEY'RE GOOD PEOPLE!" the queen tried her best not to laugh as the others giggled at her outburst.

"All of you would like to meet them?" Periwinkle asked excitedly.

"Only me and the Ministers, someone's got to look after the others fairies after all" Clarion smiled at the girls.

"And you're very lucky! Oh if it was up to me you wouldn't see the light of day any time soon!" Fairy Mary scolded the young girls once more.

"Luckily it is not" the Minister Of Winter said to the other ministers.

"Yeah, I don't mess with her" Autumn replied.

Summer and spring giggled as they continued watching.

Tinkerbell nervously laughed "Yeah.." she said.

The Queen rolled her eyes at Fairy Mary before saying "Before you girls leave, make sure to tell us when Dr.Griffiths and his daughter have time for us to come visit."

Eevryone turned to their Queen in confusion. "Wait, How do you know their names?" Tinkerbell asked.

Queen Clarion laughed a bit before simply fluttering off into a different room.

The girls turned to their ministers in confusion, "Uhm, great" The Minister Of Autumn said with a shrug.

"You girls are free to go." Fairy Gary said, trying to defuse some tension.

"Wait wait wait." Vidia interrupted "So we broke the one rule we had and we're not getting in any trouble?"

"Yes, Vidia." The Minister Of Winter said.

"Hm.. Alright" She said before leaving along with their other friends.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Chapter one is done! I hope people will still read this