Would have, Should have, Could have

🌸

-START-

Yang Jeongin was busy enough playing the piano all day long since his recitals will be next week. He has been playing for ages, right when he still young and innocent.

It was a tough ride, but then again, he ñoved music. His fingers are often praised even for their delicate and long features. A pianist' treasure. They would wear gloves to protect their hands. He was practicing and went down from hus room for a water break, realizing that the jug is empty as he took a sip.

He notices loud noises coming from the street, what seemingly a car would do in front of their house?

He shrugs and goes upstairs instead and there's no way it was for them since the car didn't try to honk its horns.

Annoyed, the loud car is still heard up to the second floor. He went for the window and peeked at the source of the noise that came from across the street.

It was a cab, from the city.

Jeongin squinted to see the figure coming out of the car, black hair sticking out on the sides of the man's cap and the driver helping with a couple of suitcases.

Huh. weird.

He stood there, then Jeongin frantically hid behind the curtains and closed the windows as the boy standing outside turned around, noticing him as soon as the cab left. His heart raced for reasons he can't understand until he thought it through and then sighed at the realization.

Yeah, right.

That house across has been vacant for years, he already has lost count, rather, he doesn't wanna coubt. He shouldn't be stressed out.

"I should get back to work." He turned around and reached for the stool.

Jeongin brushed it off and sat in front of his keyboard and played for hours until he is satisfied. He just fell asleep on his bed right after his daily practice hours.

The alarms aren't always the best thing to wake up to every morning. It's very annoying, and loud yet he needed it, it is a necessity. He hid in the blankets in hopes to block out the noise coming from the device, then soon gave up and smacked it to be quiet.

It stopped, the ringing silence and the rays of sun slipping from the curtains told him that he should be getting up soon.

It reminded him of someone. That pesky loud, little thing.

He proceeded just like any other day, He sticks up to his routine unless it's Friyay where he gets to just lay down, snack, and watch movies. He hurried down to their breakfast bar to eat right after freshening up.

His mom might've already left. She isn't at home most of these days and it isn't a problem, as long as she's happy, it's all good.

Preparing his bowl and box of cereals for breakfast, he poured the milk after the cereals. He ate it heartily in front of the television, watching cartoons, morning segments, and what-not until the cereals are all soggy, throwing the remnants of the abomination of his breakfast and cleaned up the bowl in the sink.

He quickly turned the tv off and geared upon his tracksuit and double knots up for a morning jog.

He popped in his bean sprouts a.k.a. earbuds, blasting up a rock/EDM playlist that he doesn't know why he liked for quite a while now for someome who studies classical music and as he came out he noticed the window from the neighbor across, with a peeking boy which now panics and closed the curtains up.