Blue Jewels of My Dream

"There is nothing in this world that is more pleasant than enjoying the stillness of the night, the cold feelings of the air, the shining stars in the sky, and those enchanting blue eyes that always make me blush."

- Marlya

"Blue Jewels of My Dream"

[Charas: Marlya Noel, Free Underbar, Klara Kisenaria, Robert Chase, & Elenoa Nier

Genre: Romance

Setting: Post-Fairy Gone (after the battle with Divine Beast)

POV: First person (Marlya)]

.

To be honest, our relationship is pretty normal. I and him often working together as partners. Completing the mission, then taking a bit of rest. He's skilled with swords, and I helped him with my hunting rifle. Of course we both have fairies too, which is why we are in the same organization. Also, sometimes we even trying to encourage and respect each other even though there are differences of opinion between us. I guess that's how partners should work properly, right?

But, somehow, I've been so attracted by his beautiful blue eyes lately. I know that there are many people around me who have blue eyes, such as Klara, Veronica, and of course Director Nein. Even so, I felt that Free's blue eyes had something different inside it. Something that makes me want to stare at him all the time. I wonder what makes his eyes so different, and I want to look further on this matter.

The problem is, I feel like the people I talked to about this have completely different thoughts from what I'm thinking about. And for some reason, everytime I heard their response, my cheeks always burn like hell.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~

The first I (ajak) talk to is Klara. When I told her about this, I was just (murni) curious. Nothing more and nothing less. But instead she covered her lips with both hands, her eyes widened, and she seemed to be muttering words of disbelief. Is my question sounds that strange? Shortly after that, she chuckled and her cheeks were slightly rosy. What a strange change.

"You really don't understand that?"

"Hmm, about what?"

"About your feelings."

I frowned, not getting what Klara's question meant. "What do you really want to say, though?"

Klara chuckled again. "Are you sure it's not because you like Mr. Free?"

"Eh? E-EHH nooo!!! "

This time Klara's laughter getting louder. Ah, I guess she doesn't understand.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Next, I tried to ask to another person. Since I didn't trust Serge a little about keeping secrets, and I'm also not that close to Lily, I decided to ask Robert about this. Actually I also wanted to talk to Mrs. Elenoa, but somehow I doubt what her reaction will be after I asked my 'unique' question, especially if I remember Klara's reaction yesterday.

There's nothing wrong with having a little chit-chat with a man, right?

"Sorry what did you say just now?" Robert asked.

"Um, about why I suddenly feel attracted to someone's eyes. I know that there are many people who have the same eye color as him. So I wonder why his eyes and gaze felt so different," I replied.

"Does this person have a close relationship with you?"

"If you mean on how often I talk to this person, I think so."

I tried not to mention Free's name, just in case the misunderstanding arose.

Robert seemed to think for a moment, with his thumb and his forefinger pinched his chin. Not long after that, he smiled wryly. His gaze returned to me as he explained his opinion. "I guess," he began. "This person, whoever he is, has become one of the most influential people in your life. I don't know who he is, but it could be that something in his eyes has attract you. Not only the beauty of its appearance and color you fell into, but he also has an honest personality and an attitude that enticing you. How should I put this? The important part is, just remember this proverb: the eyes are the window to the heart of human. "