The Wedding

There are some things that you can never really be prepared for. Having children, losing a loved one, or walking in on your fiance shoving his tongue down your sister's throat on the morning before your wedding. Yes, you read that right. Gena had been so excited to marry Jared. However, she had not been prepared to see her younger sister Aryn making out with her fiance on their living room couch. She was completely heartbroken. Not only that, but Jared had promptly shown Gena the door when he realized she would not forgive his actions. Gena didnt know what to do. She had to find a place to stay. And she had to get away from the cheating and lying. She turned to the only people she knew she could.

GG : I need your guys's help. Either of you at home?

Chelle : I mean, I'm not rn but I will be soon

Mishaaaaaa : I'm home. Is this gonna need the café?

GG : Yeah. I think the café is probably a good idea.

Gena placed her phone back in her pocket and prepared for the worst. She knew this wouldnt be easy. Misha and Michelle hated each other with a passion, but they both loved Gena. And she knew that. Gena was lost in thought as she dragged her single suitcase to the café. She would need to go back for the lest of her things later, but she didnt want to go alone. It only took her a few minutes to get there, and Misha was waiting for her by the door. He took one look at her tear stained cheeks and wore pajamas before pulling the frail and shaken woman into a tight embrace. This was all to much for Gena, and she began to weep as the mornings events set in to both her head and her heart. It had only been a moment when Gena heard a voice from over Misha's shoulder.

"What in the hell did you do to her?"

Gena rolled her eyes to herself. "He didn't do anything Chelle. My jackass of an ex did."

"Ex?"

"Yeah. Ex," Gena sighed. "I found Jared making out with Aryn this morning in the middle of my living room."

Rage filled the eyes of Misha. This rage was very much out if his character, and it scared Gena slightly. Once Misha noticed Gena's expression, he softened his eyes and smiled sadly.

"I'm sorry Princess. I didn't mean to upset you. I just wanna punch that ass in the face for hurting you. "

Michelle spoke in agreement, asking where Jared was, and if the other two would provide an alibi.

Gena shook her head and entered the tiny café brfore drying her eyes and ordering a frozen coffee. The other two followed suit, before the trip sat in their corner booth.

"You can always stay at my place," Misha stated.

"Ew no," Michelle grumbled. "She is staying with me."

"I don't know Chelle. Misha lives closer to my job. And with Jared technically owning my car, I think I'm gonna need those fewer blocks of walking. "

Misha smiled and carried Gena's bag to the trunk of his car.

Gena smiled, thinking that everything would be okay.