Cooking Class

kirstim ( kirstie & tim foust - homefree )
requested by user15031959

Coming from the south, Tim wasn't very fond of fancy, 5-star restaurant cuisine. He was more than happy with a $5 delivery pizza. When his sister mentioned that they would be taking a cooking class in the middle of Los Angeles, California, he knew that he was in for a treat. He would be surprised if he had even seen most of the things they would be cooking with.

"Do I have to eat it?" He asked his sister as he parked the vehicle.

"Yes, Tim! It would be rude not to." She exclaimed.

"Not technically. If I'm the one cooking, I can't hurt my feelings." He raised his eyebrow.

His sister, Emily, rolled her eyes, stepping out of his truck. As their whole family entered the building, Tim began to feel a little out of place by all of the expensive furniture and decor.

They were immediately greeted by a young woman with long, blonde hair. She smiled, straightening her apron.

"Hi! My name is Kirstin Maldonado. I am a chef and caterer here. I assume you are the Foust family?" She asked, sweetly.

Emily nodded, making Kirstie smile once more. "Great. The kitchen is just this way, follow me." She motioned, leading them to the room.

Tim doesn't mow how long he stood there alone, with his mouth hanging open. He had quite possibly just seen the most beautiful girl in the world and now he would have to stay in the same room with her for 2 hours. He was definitely going to make a fool of himself.

"Tim! Come on!" His mother yelled.

He was snapped out of his trance by her words, making his way to the rest of his family. Once they had all gathered in the kitchen, Kirstie handed everyone an apron.

Tim eyed the fabric, not wanting to wear it. Kirstie eyed him, "You're going to want to put that on. It's probably going to get messy in here."

She didn't have to tell him twice. His apron was on in a matter of seconds. Kirstie chuckled softly, walking behind the counter.

"So, today, we are going to learn how to make Garlic Cauliflower Fettuccini Alfredo." She explained, grabbing the ingredients.

"Uh, I only know one of those words." Tim said, raising his hand.

"Don't worry, you'll learn." Kirstie told him, handing him a small basket of ingredients.

Tim had been trying to feed the pasta dough in the machine for at least 5 minutes now. Walking over, Kirstie tried to hold in a laugh, "You're putting it in the wrong way. That's the back." She pointed to the end he had been trying to shove the dough through.

He groaned, rolling his eyes. "That explains a lot."

Kirstie chuckled, patting him on the shoulder, going to check on the others.

If he hadn't been paying attention, he would have rolled his fingers into the machine, for he had gotten distracted from by touch.