the prank that went too far

"gon, kalluto is in the phantom troupe." killua held onto his friends wrist before the other could pull away. "what?" gon looked back at his bestfriend. "yes, he didn't let me know he was going either." killua let go of his friend's hand and stepped back. "I don't know how to tell you this." killua couldn't look him in the eye."killua, whatever it is you can tell me." gon grabbed killua's wrists, bringing them to his own. "we're bestfriends." gon said. killua bit his lip. dont freak out...he thought to himself. "i'm joining the phantom troupe..." killua quietly let out. gon's eyes widened, but he quickly regained his composure. "why..? after everything they did to kurapika-" gon started, "the current phantom troupe members didn't kill the kurta clan. they merely sold the eyes." killua said, pulling away from gon to put his hands in his pockets, turning away from the other to look at the dark sky above them.

"but, killua...you're not like them-" "i'm a elite assassin, gon. I kill people. me and the phantom troupe are really no different." killua cut the boy off. gon looked down. "but they have killed so many innocent people.." gon said. "so have I.." killua looked down to his feet, aching and sore from the past travel. "no matter how hard I try, I can't escape my past." he finished. "whether or not you want to come with is up to you. i've made my decision gon." killua looked up once more. "killua...does our friendship mean nothing to you?" gon hugged the boy. "I don't want to loose you killua.." gon gripped the boys neck, pulling their foreheads together. (this is not relationships, this is pure friend love, although I do ship killugon, this is a phantom troupe arc) "are you going to join me?" killua asked, pullling away from the boy.

"alright..let's go."

AT THE HIDEOUT

"Hey kalluto, don't ya think this game is unfair?" Phinks slammed his fist on the table as Feitan held his cards closely to his face, making sure nobody could get even the slightest glimpse. "well, I could not say, as I am not familiar with this game, poker." the boy replied. Phinks just gave a expression that said, what the fuck. "That's not how it-you know what, nevermind." He replied. "It's no use, Phinks, the zoldycks weren't introduced to shit like that." Nobunaga offered, closing his eyes and waving a palm at the other, sitting on a rock. machi sighed to herself, walking out of the room, before she heard footsteps, halting her tracks, "who's that? are we expecting visitors?" nobunaga both put his guard up, and the others were ready to fight.

KILLUA AND GON POV

"Are you sure about this Gon?" Killua asked again, when he brought up the subject he didn't think the other would actually agree, considering how he said it, gon must have thought he was being serious. "h-hey, I wasn't being serious you know..." killua sweat nervously. "no. hmph." gon said, stomping his way to the hideout. 'no no no what the fuckkkkkk'  killua thought. 'this boy will be the death of me. not enemy assassins, not big fucking bugs, or leorio after we caught him and kurapika in the bathroom. he will cause my demise.'  "Gon, listen, it was a prank." the boy pleaded. "Let's just go back home." 

"NO!" gon said as he ran ahead of killua, straight into the phantom troupe's hideout, leaving killua behind. "good grief" the boy said as he caught up, "WAIT for me!" the white haired boy shouted.

HIDEOUT

"wait, I hear voices." nobunaga took his grip off of his sword, cupping one hand to his ear even though it wouldn't do jack shit. "you dumbass, that isn't going to help you hear any better." feitan muttered, although it sounded more like an obvious remark to those around. "shut it, you fucking levi wannabe." nobunaga shouted. "who the fuck is levi?" the boy replied. "your joking...no seriously your joking." nobunaga replied back. "how the fuck do you not know levi?you uncultured fuck." "heh...?" feitan scowled. "you wanna go? fucking cinnamon stick." "cin-CINNAMON STICK? alright let's settle this here you bastard." nobunaga reached for his sword. "shut the fuck up, idiots. whoever it is is coming now." machi glared at the two males about to go all ksi vs jake paul in the hideout.

"hello?" a voice called throughout the entrance. wait.. that's.... nobunaga's eyes widened. just then, two figures appeared from the shadows of the entrance, and it was in fact, killua and gon.

Okay I'll update again soon, I doubt anyone will see this but all the fanfics i've read have either been Killua being killed off and gon joining the phantom troupe or only gon joining. it's really tiring how they make Killua seem like the weak one and leave him in the dust, so this fanfic will be centered around killua. if you have any fanfics where both of them join the troupe or atleast killua please reccomend them below! xoxox