1

Third Person POV

Yaoyorozu and Jiro have been dating for 2 months and everything has been going well so far but they haven't had a real date. Sure they've done shopping and study dates but Momo wanted to just spend time alone with her girlfriend. And so after planning for over a week and consulting Mina and Tokoyami she finally figured out what she wanted to do.

She wanted to go on a picnic, no not a fancy one with expensive food no, 2 hours ago she made sandwiches, cut strawberries, and made homemade smoothies. She used her quirk to make a basket to put everything in it. She also asked Tokoyami where a hill with a large tree that was pretty isolated from other people and Tokoyami gave her a few different places she went to each spot and picked the best one. She set all of it up just in time for Jiro not to notice she was gone because she went to have a nap.

Momos POV

I check my phone to see it's 6 pm.' It's finally time to ask her! God, why am I so nervous? She's my girlfriend! Ok just stay calm. Stay calm.' I slow down my breathing trying to calm down. I look up at Jiro who was sitting in front of me listening to music and drawing a Cherryblossom tree on the side of her math notebook with a bunch of unfinishedquestions.

I tap on her notebook to get her attention and I succeed in doing so. She looks up at me and takes off her headphones."What is it, babe?" She asks.

"Oh- umm... I just wanted to know if we could go for a little walk?"I ask nervously waiting for her reply."Yeah sure! It'll be fun! Let's go."She answers jumping out of her chair seemingly waiting for me to ask that type of question.

"O-okay, let's go then. I'll show you the way."
We get to the door when Midoriya walks in."Oh hey, Momo!Hey Jiro! What are you guys doing?"

"Hello, Midoriya I and Jiro are both going on a walk," I answer him and his curiosity.
"Oh well have fun then. Just make sure you two stay safe!"Midoriya tells us before disappearing into the kitchen probably to get a snack.

Jiro then opens the door saying, "Ladies first." She then bows like she's a night and I'm her queen."Thank you." I say light blush visible on my cheeks.

(Time skip to right by the picnic)

"You sure we aren't lost? It's been an hour of walking. We should go back soon." Jiro says checking her phone.
"Let's go up that hill and take a break then go back?" I ask her wanting the date to go well."Yeah, I am pretty tired," Jiro says looking at me.

We walk to the top and I take out a small remote and press a button, strings of fairy lights that hung on the large tree light up. " I wanted to surprise you with a date and I thought you might like this," I say looking at the ground and rubbing the back of my neck in inbaresment. I feel Jiro jump on and hug me. "It's amazing! Thank you so much, baby!" She says.

Tears start rolling down my face." Why are you crying mo?" She asks taking my face in her hands. I sniffle a bit then say, "...I-I just wanted to make you happy and I was scared you wouldn't like it, So I'm just so glad you liked it." I explain looking at her and her beautiful black eyes. Jiro uses one of her sleeves to wipe some of the tears."Well, let's enjoy ourselves now okay?" I shack my head yes. We walk where I had everything set up. I go and sit by the picnic basket and open it up and give Jiro her sandwich & smoothie then put the strawberry around the middle of each of us.

Jiro takes a bite of her sandwich. " Hey, where did you buy this cause I might go and get some of these for lunch!" She asks pointing at it." W-well I actually made all of this." I tell her.
"Really!? This is amazing! I bet the smoothie is also really good!" She says with a smile. Jiro takes a sip of her smoothie and her eyes light up." This tastes just like how my parents made it. How did you-"
" It took a little convincing but I got it, "I answer her before she could finish her question.

"They really like you don't they," Jiro says taking another sip of her smoothie.
" Hehe... well that's a good thing, right?"I say also drinking my smoothie. 'It's time.' I think while getting up than saying, "I actually have another surprise."I walk to the other side of the tree and grab my guitar that was laying on the tree and waiting for me to play it. I walk back where I and Jirou were sitting and sit back down." I've been working really hard on this so I hope you like it. I close my eyes and start playing and she watches and listens as I start to sing one of her songs. 'Hero too'

( Time skip because I am lazy )

"To make you smile.~"I finish the song and open my eye to see my girlfriend holding back tears with a large smile on her face." you like it?" I ask.

"Yes, yes a million times yes! That was great! A-and you learned the guitar just for me, I-I just can't believe that you did all this for me." Jiro motions to everything than comes and sits on my lap than gives me a quick kiss." W-well I wanted to make this special and make sure you're happy!" I say back as the kiss ends." Anything you do is great baby! You need to stop doubting yourself." Jiro said. I giggle at her attempt to sound stern. " Of course my queen.~" I say seductively. Jiro blushes. I push her on the ground so I'm on top of her and she's on the grass beneath us. I start to make out with her but she stops and says still a little out of breath, "W-we should get back to the dorms and do this there. It's also going to be curfew soon so..." I sit up and start to clean up everything and while I do that she fixes her hair and clothes." Did I mess you up that bad J?" I say a bit smugly. "What's with all of the nicknames?" Jiro asks. "Well I thought you might like something new so..." I answer back and walk to the side after finishing ." I like them especially queen maybe someday I could earn the title goddess." Jiro says laughing." Well, maybe tonight you can earn that title.~" I say flirtatiously as I started walking. It takes her a while to process and get her brain working again but she soon doses and easily caches up to me already at the bottom of the hill."H-hey you can't just leave me all flustered and walk away!" She pouts which makes me laugh."Well, I just did!" I poke her cheek.