Phase 1 - Bearers of the Mark Arc, Episode 1 - Two Years Ago

(Prologue - Destruction of the Falls)

The following story takes place on the Alternate Universe of Earth 818.13

The Year is Neo Age 20XX CE (Cosmos Era)

For the past 12 years of her life Pacifica Northwest assume she was just a normal human girl until one evening on the month of August, She discovered a tape recording that reveal that her real name is Elise Sapphire and that she's not entirely human but belong to a race of Humanoid Aliens known as the Solarians who came to Earth Many years ago after their home world was attacked by the Decepticons. As she listen to the recordings she learn that she was taken from her real family when she was just a infant, the reason was to cover up the fact of the Northwest own Child was Stillborn.

With this knowlage Pacifica choose to leave, as she made it to the woods she found herself surrounded by several men and her supposed father Preston is among them.

"Just where did you think, you're going at this hour Pacifica?" Preston demanded

Then Pacifica said, "Pacifica you say, that's not even my real name."

"What did you say?"

"You heard correctly, I found a recording it stated that my real name and that I'm not even human, You keep this side of my for 12 years, You and your wife took me from my real family all because your own Child was stillborn, what did you do bury the infant's remains so no one fine it?"

Preston shouted, "ENOUGH! I don't know how you found that recording but it doesn't matter you're my daughter, Solarian or not!"

"That's what you think!" Out of nowhere a young man with Long Blue Hair drop down and with one swing from his sword knock down Preston's men "This girl is not your flesh and blood and you and your wife know it and yet you kept the truth from her for 12 in a half years. But neither one of you wasn't counting on Elise finding out on her own merit."

"W-Who the hell are you!"

"I'm a friend of her father, her real father Marcus. I have no intention of giving my name to a Child abusers and Extortionist."

"NO! You can't take her back, not now SHE'S MINE!!!"

Enrage Preston charged at the Blue Hair Adventurer how let out his Conquers Haki full blast causing Preston to get knocked into a tress where he's impaled on a branch. Just then Dipper, Mabel Wendy and both Stans showed up

"Hey what's with the Laser Light show over here?" Stan asked

"Are they people you know?"

Pacifica then respond, "Yes."

"Pacifica you brings you out where and who's the Blue Hair man and---" Mabel turned around and see a now dead Preston "Ahhhhhhhh it's her father, he's dead!"

"Holy --- Hey did you offed this guy?" Stan demanded

Blue Hair Adventurer then said, "Claim down, first all of that man and his wife deceived you and the town known as Gravity Falls for 12 years."

Stanford then said, "Maybe you wanna explain, so we can have an understanding of this."

The Blue Hair Adventurer explain that Pacifica's real name and who she really is. "So all this time they broke into someone else's home and stole Pacifica from her real family all because their own child was stillborn?!"

(BGM: Digital Devil Saga 2 - Scream)

Wendy then asked, "You mean my brothers and I were not the only Solarians living in Gravity Falls."

Both twins said, "Huh?"

then Wendy said, "I was gonna wait until you two turn 13 to tell this, but my brothers and I are Half-Solarian, Our mother is Solarian while our father is human."

"And nobody said anything?" Stan asked

"There's several Traits we Solarians have which the humans are familiar with, our hair it's either Yellow, Orange or Red or in my case Blue, There's Five Solarian clans who have Blue hair such as Beowolf Clan and my own Clan. As for the eye color it's either Blue, Ember or Green in which Wendy has. For you see Elise has Yellow hair and blue eyes, also every Solarian has the Mark known as the Solaris on out left hand, it's the banner of our ancestral home world that been reduce to a un-inhabitable wasteland by the Decepticons."

"Elise is that your real name?" Mabel asked

"That's right, after learning about this I don't know if I can remain here." Pacifica said

Just then everyone hears a Scream from the distance then The Blue Hair Adventurer "It started just like what happen 10 years ago."

"What happen 10 years ago?" Dipper asked

"There's no time to explain, I'll return Elise back to her real family, in the meantime you must get as many people away from this town, before it's lockdown."

"10 years a town was fell victim of a demon outbreak and the United Earth Sphere decided to use a Anti-Demon ICM Missile not only to take down the demon it's lay waste to the whole town, those who escape where unable to return home afterward, it was deemed no man's land." Wendy said

"You're well informed."

"It was in a old newspaper I found when I was a kid." Wendy said

Pacifica said, "I guess this is goodbye."

"Yeah." Dipper said

"Could you give me a sec." Pacifica grabs Dipper by his hands and took him 12 feet away from the group, from there we say something in his ear then she kissed him "Okay I'm ready."

"Until we meet again Pines." The Blue Hair Adventurer said he both he and Pacifica take their leave

Then Mabel tapped on Dipper's shoulder "What she tell you?"

Dipper respond, "She'll fine us in two years."

Moments after both Stans packed up and took Dipper and Mabel away from Gravity Falls in the meanwhile Wendy went to the Town's Square to let them know what happened 10 years ago is gonna happened here and they need to get away as for far as they could before the Federation decide to lock the whole town down. While some who read the story 10 years ago believe her other didn't believe her with help from Soos She managed to get half of the towns people out of the town. Once they reach the high a white car stopped and female Beastnoid Cat steps out of here."

"You people are from Gravity Falls how did you get out of the barrier?"

And Wendy asked, "This Barrier is that not they did the lockdown 10 years ago?"

then the Beastnoid Cat remember, "You don't mean?" Before anyone could react a Missile was fired and Gravity Falls is engulfed in a blinding light, Moments afterward "Damnit they didn't have to fire that Missile, If only I got here sooner I could have warn your mayor."

"Hey lady your offers aren't in vein, I managed to get half the people away before the lockdown was even put in place." Wendy said

"By yourself?"

"I had help." Wendy pointed toward Soos

"Thanks, Anyway my name is Kaitlyn Katswell I'm apart of Indie Agency know as TUFF, I need to contact the Chief and let her know." from there Agent Katswell inform her CO of the surviving town people