Cold Feelings, Hot Guys

Crying. Mollie was crying. Sobbing deeply. Solemnly weeping. Shedding plentiful tears in a state of incessant sorrow. She was stagnant, paralysed to the confinement of her bed. Drifting off, yet wide awake. An insomniac product of adolescence. She was a shell of her former self, which in itself was already very little, so to become a shell of what already was a shell would make her a victim of exestential meaninglessness. A true depressive outlook. Yet, beyond this, her innards scream at her, scream for her to leave the house, make use of herself but it shall not be done. No. It cannot be done. As the wretched torture of mental imprisonment was both the shackles and the key to social dissonance. The urge, but the inability. She glances around, aloof. In a serene trance, until something catches her eye.

A dark shadow leaking onto her bedroom floor.

Suddenly she freezes, whether in terror or confusion, she lies completely still and can only glare at the possible bleak reality that she's in danger. The silhouette grows, expands along the floor and its then that Mollie realises whatever is creating this silhouette is lurking beyond, under her own bed. It crawls out further until it stops. Frozen. Now everything has come to a standstill. Mollie sits paralysed. The shadow stretched upon the floor in tapestry esque fashion without movement. Then, a pale white hand springs to life from under the bed. Suddenly, this hand is accompanied by another, which then pulls on the frame of the bed to reveal the creature lurking beneath Mollies bed!

Yet, this is not a creature of repulsive evil. No. It radiates an angelic energy.

"Ray-San?" Mollie asked

"Si Senor." replied Ray

"How did you get in?" Mollie questioned him softly.

"I snuck in through the back, I was waiting for you all evening." Ray answered. He caught Mollies worrisome gaze. "B-but don't worry, I had my phone so I wasn't completely bored." Ray let out a nervous chuckle before scratching the back of his head.

"That's not good." Mollie uttered in a almost condescending tone.

"Yeah, but all worth it to see you, Mollie-chan." Ray smiled. He