letter one

a/n: rr or your first time? thats alr, once you finish, go check out the sequel "when the moon shines-d.m" its a continuation :)

Dear Diary,

We all live in the same universe.

But our universe has small aspects to it that we, ourselves, don't even know of, even all of us cannot comprehend how many other planets, galaxies, populations, creatures out there, that we haven't discovered yet. Maybe there are planets where the sun never sets, or where the sun never rises, maybe there are stars that have no chance to live, or ones that have been illuminating in the sky for too long.

The universe, whoever possesed it, had such power. Power that one could use to hurt, or help others.

Everyone wants their universe. A universe seemed like eternity. Like there was no door that closed it. It was everlasting, and forever.

I wanted my own universe.

Not for the power. Not to hurt. Not to help. I wanted my own universe. Someone who held me, someone who showed me the little aspects of them that was similar to stars in a night sky. Or showed me their asteroids, flaws that come and go. Or someone that showed me their sun and moon, two things that helped their main target light up; the Earth.

Would I have the chance to be someone's sun and light them up? Would someone have a chance to light up mine?

I didn't know. I was dying.

I am not scared of death. I never thought about it much until the blood curse I had gotten was slowly killing me, one organ at a time. Death might have been scary when I had first found out I had one month to live, but right now I wanted to live like the rest of the teenagers in Hogwarts.

I wanted to be normal. No one knew about my disease except Headmaster Dumbledore and my parents. They all pitied me except Dumbledore; he told me to live my best before I regretted it.

A wise man would only say such things. I agreed.

But with whom would I spend my last moments with? I didn't want to spend them alone.

I have my target already. Draco Malfoy. Stubborn, cocky, rude, arrogant, mad.

I could've picked anyone else, like Cedric Diggory or the famous Harry Potter.

So why did I pick him?

Maybe it was because he was always straight to the point. He never feared to lie unless it affected him, but besides that the truth would spill out of his mouth with no hesitations.

I want someone to treat me like any other person who didn't know they were going to die so soon. In fact no one knows when they can die, you can be run over by a car tomorrow, I can die tomorrow as well.

But while I'm here, I hope to spend my last days with someone who can treat me the same way he does to everyone, before my predicted death day arrives.

I hope that Draco Malfoy can be my universe. I hope that he can be my Earth I lit up, and that he can be mine.

And when I die, I hope to turn into a star, that he can admire from afar.

Ophelia Du Pont

ps- how will you approach him you arse? you're an idiot.

...

this book is inspired by the movie "i want to eat your pancreas" ! vote and comment !