1-Betrayal Part 1

It's been days since I left camp. The campers want to kill me. I don't know if the gods or Romans know about what happened yet. So I've been hiding out in an apartment that I bought with some of the money Poseidon gave me after beating Gaia. I don't dare go to my mom's house because I don't want them to hurt her or my new baby sister I don't even know her name yet, But I've been keeping an eye on her and Paul's apartment just in case.

you are probably wondering what's going on and why the campers want to kill me well here is how it went down

Flashback

It all started as I was walking through the streets of Manhattan picking up some food for my mom and Paul. It's been about eight months since the end of the giant war. Mom wanted pickle pie covered in cranberry sauce with some blue cherry soda. the food was a weird choice but I just chalked it up to some really weird pregnancy cravings. On my way back I decided to pick up a book on Irish architecture for Annabeth. when I walked up to the book store I could see Annabeth clinging to this guy who was slightly taller than her with dark brown hair with murky green eyes. they were about to leave the store so I ducked into a nearby ally deciding to follow them. I followed them a couple of blocks until they stopped at a small coffee shop. They went into the shop I waited a couple of minutes before going in and sitting in a seat where I would be able to see and hear everything that was going on. They ordered their drinks and sat at the table right in front of mine lucky me now I could hear perfectly what they were saying( thank you plot convenience). They started talking and I was surprised by what I heard.

Babe when can I meet your folks, we've been dating for around six months since we started dating, and every time I mention meeting them you change the topic. Andy, it's complicated she sighed and continued I'll tell you about it later. I took that as my cue to get up and confront Annabeth. I got out of my seat and left the shop, I quickly texted my mom that I was going to be late then walked in and joined the line. I looked around trying to be inconspicuous. I placed my order then I looked directly at Annabeth she looked up at me looking panicked. She tried to convince her" boyfriend" to leave but he wouldn't budge as he had just placed an order for some of the shop's delectable french toast. I grabbed my order then started making my way over to Annabeth. I got to her table ad said hey Annabeth fancy seeing you her she looked terrified, and who might this be I ask. Andy spoke up and proudly boasted her boyfriend you are he questioned. Having just confirmed their relationship I monotonously said nobody and left forgetting all about my mom's pie.

Flash Skip

Its been a week since I got back to camp, I have been trying my hardest to avoid Annabeth but she was just so damn persistent I decided to just lock myself in my cabin. Today I finally opted to go out for a little bit cause it seemed like Annabeth had given up trying to talk to me. The betrayal hurt but what hurt more was that nobody at camp went looking for me when I locked myself in.

I was walking to the big house to go and talk to Chiron about visiting my mom again when I heard a faint yell from over the half-blood hill. I ran over expecting to see a demigod being chased by a hellhound or at least a couple of emposa, but what I saw was far more hilarious. It was Annabeth's new boyfriend Allen Aden or something. I stood there watching amused for a while before jumping in and quickly dispatching the emposa. He looked up at me to see who helped him shocked he yelled"You". With a great comeback, I replied yes me. Hearing the commotion the campers come running over the hill. At that moment the only thing I saw was Annabeth's terrified face. The campers quickly ushered the new demigod past the board thus confirming him as a demigod. Now it was my turn to be shocked when he was claimed by my father Poseidon lord of the seas.

All Hail Andrew Deep Son of Lord Poseidon God of the seas,earth-shaker, lord of horses

Hey guys I just started writing this unlike my other books this story has something they don't a plotline I actually put a lot of thought into what I was going to write so I hope you like it