Chosen's Return

~The Chosen One's POV~

The white of the wifi streams used to calm me down. It was the first thing I saw after escaping my abusive animator. Now, they're just another reminder of the betrayal of my only closest friend, Dark Lord. We fought when we met, but we became allies and then friends. Now, we fight nearly every day. As much as I hate Alan, I can't let Dark Lord destroy everything.

As I exited the wifi and entered a familiar desktop, I can't help but flinch from the flashbacks of my enslavement. Unfortunately, as I was limping across the screen, I didn't check to make sure the animator wasn't there.

A bright white mouse icon clicked on me and pulled me to the paint app. Struggling, I try to get out. I can't let myself become enslaved again. To my surprise, the icon just set me down and quickly drew up a bed. Before I could sneak away, the icon snatched me up and set me down on the bed and pulled the covers over me.

"Hey, hey, hey. Stop struggling. You're just going to hurt yourself more," a familiar voice came from my right. I stopped to look over, and I was right. The Second Coming was bounding over as naive as ever.

"...didn't have anywhere else to go." I solemnly told Alan with bold black letters. Looking at the animator, I could see Alan's surprise that I could 'talk' like Second.

"What happened?" Alan typed out under my words.

"Dark and I had another fight, I just need somewhere to rest for a little. I'll leave," I started saying with the bold black letters.

"Stop!" Alan typed, interrupting me. "You can stay as long as you want." He typed out. Surprised, I didn't notice him paint some bandages for Second to bandage me up. Reluctantly, I let them.

"Since when could you talk?" Alan typed out. Second nodded, both wanting to know the answer since I never talked to Alan before.

"Always. Never had anything to say to you before." I angrily said in my black letters. I don't get why I am being so nice to the animator, but I assume it's because I can barely move without immense pain.

"I'm sorry. I never should have enslaved you or hurt you. I understand if you never want to forgive me, but I just needed to tell you how sorry I am. I completely regret everything." Alan typed out. I scoff at his words before using my fire breath to burn them. I turn around in the bed, so I would no longer be facing the animator. I heard Second leave, and then silence.

A few hours later, I turn back to the animator. From what I could see, he was playing some games on the other computer with Second and Second's friends. I felt much better than earlier, so I pushed myself up. Before I could get out of the bed, Alan turned his attention to me and had the icon hovering close to me, as if I was about to fall.

As I stood beside the bed, I felt my legs buckle underneath me. Before I could fall, the icon quickly caught me and set me back on the bed. I pushed the icon away from me. I frowned at how easily he let me do that.

"Why?" was all I could say to him, too tired to put more words up.

"I made you, I should have been taking care of you from the start, not hurting you." He typed out. I shake my head in frustration.

"I really have changed. I realized how wrong I was." He typed out. I scoff at his words before burning them with lasers from my eyes. He slumped before turning back to the other computer. Leaning back, I pull the blankets back over me. I tried to sleep, but I found myself restless and paranoid being in the Animator's desktop for so long.

As time went by, and it got late. The icon started hovering over me again. I glared at the icon but made no move to burn it. I could see Alan smirk in the corner of my eye.

"Since you'll be staying here for at least the night, I made you a place to stay." He typed out. Confused, I let him use the icon to drag me to a new document. To my surprise, it was a well-drawn castle with a statue of me in front. It was mostly black with splashes of color around.

"This document is all yours. You can do whatever you want. The orange door is the one with the bed." Alan typed out. I nod at him as I head inside and through the orange door. It was a nice room. Black walls with a black bed and orange pillows. Eager, I dove under the covers and quickly fell asleep.