𝓒𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓸

MYSTIC FALLS

Dean, Sam and Castiel told Rhaenyra where they had found her the day she woke up

Dean, Sam and Castiel told Rhaenyra where they had found her the day she woke up. Mystic Falls, the town crawling with supernatural beings. Sam and Dean had been to that town countless times but always managed to find nothing. No leads, no deaths, nothing in the small period of time they were there. It was like for some reason the supernaturals knew they were coming.

Rhaenyra had told them she wanted to go back. To see if someone knew how she came back or anything that would help her remember more. Dean refused at first stating that that town was nothing but trouble, but after a few minutes he caved. He could never say no to her and he figured this time they would actually find something. So, to Mystic Falls they went.

Rhaenyra saw the sign that said 'Welcome to Mystic Falls' and for some reason she felt close to the town, in the same way it feels when you come home or when you return home after years of being away

Rhaenyra saw the sign that said 'Welcome to Mystic Falls' and for some reason she felt close to the town, in the same way it feels when you come home or when you return home after years of being away. She was excited, she ha never been outside of Kansas and if she had, it's not like she remembered anyways. Also, taken that the only places she had been to were the grocery store, gas station, the library and the diner. But, this trip made her happy, perhaps she could find something about her children. If they ever got married, or if they had kids of their own.

"Okay, we're gonna check in at the motel and then find somewhere to eat" Rhaenyra simply nodded. They arrived at their hotel and decided to walk to the Mystic Grill. But, before anything else, Rhaenyra had told the boys she would do some shopping across the street. "We can come with you it's no big deal" Dean told her and Sam nodded in agreement. "Dean, I'm sure even the dead can hear your stomach" Sam laughed and Dean smiled. "I'll be okay. Besides, it's across the street" she pointed at the boutique. "Okay, call if you need anything" she gave them a hug and walked away.

The girl at the boutique dressed Rhaenyra with a dress that Rhaenyra could swear were the shortest dress she had ever seen or worn in her entire life. She had a few bags in her hand as she walked out of the boutique. She wore a short red dress and some knee high boots.