~ You are my favourite cookie ~

It's Christmas yunlan will never forget this day as twenty fifth December was the day Shen wei proposed him , asked him to be his better half forever .

So he want to make today special for his husband , he was never good in cooking but it's okay he can try and will give Shen wei suprise and his reward will be his husband beautiful and sweet  smile .

So here he in his kitchen with all ingredients to make cookies in front of him .

Yunlan open his phone and search cookie recipe , when he select which one he want to make he start the video and his cookie mission so first take a bowl.......

Shen wei sleeping peacefully when he heard a sound like something fell on floor which awake him but he ignored it so he turn to cuddle with his husband but he's not there .

" Yunlan " he said softly looking around so he get up and checked in bathroom , he's also not there .

It's too early for yunlan to wake up so he went down not making a noise and there he saw his husband busy in kitchen .

And he's.....he's making something with so much concentration that he didn't see Shen wei ....so when he looking at his focused busy husband something came in his mind .... something dirty and hot ...so he licked his lips and slowly without making sound he went behind his husband .

Yunlan done with half process of cookies now he just have to give shapes to his cookie when two warm hands wrapped around him making him startled .

" Xiao wei !!! " he said turning to look at his beautiful husband but he can't hug him as his both hands covered with flour .

" What are you doing ? " Shen wei ask cleaning the flour from yunlan forhead which got while while working .

" Oh ! It was a suprise for you but now you came so.... surprise !!!!! I'm making cookies for you " yunlan said smiling wide .

" Thanks for this " shen wei sair said as he pulled his husband for a gentle kiss " uhmmm....mm...ah ... xiao wei " yunlan moan when Shen wei knee rubbed with his sleeping prize then Shen wei thrust his tongue in yunlan mouth it's taste like strawberry lollipop  .

When they pulled away yunlan face was so red and he's panting but then he smile " Merry christmas xiao wei " as he point at the Christmas tree he decorated at yesterday night to suprise his husband .

Shen wei can't believe his house decorated with flowers and lights and the christmas tree was looking beautiful and whole SID team photo was handing on the christmas tree , when he came down he was lost in his husband cuteness that he didn't saw all this beautiful decoration then he looked beautiful big brown eyes of husband " thank you so much for all of this ah Lan and Merry Christmas " .

Yunlan just smile and give a quick on Shen wei lips " now let me make my cookies so you can eat them " he said as he turn to work again but he didn't notice Shen wei mischievous eyes .

So Shen wei lean on yunlan from behind as he whisper in his ear " but I want to eat my favourite cookie first " as he bite yunlan earlobe sending shiver to his spine and then he licked it .

" But ....

Yunlan sentence cut by as Shen wei put his finger on his red soft plump lips " shhhhh....you make your cookies and let me eat mine ...I promise I won't disturb you " he said so innocently making yunlan heart melt " okay " he said but inside he can't deny that this idea turned him on and his husband's lustful gaze on his body  saying all .

So he turn and start making his cookies when he feel a wet kiss on his neck , he bite his bottom lip not to moan but he didn't give in and focused himself to do his work .

Then warm hands pull down his pajamas down with his boxer making him gasp as cold wind hit his naked thighs and butt .

" Ow !!!!! Xiao wei " yunlan yelp when Shen wei bite on his inner thigh but then start licking making yunlan shudder but he still doing his work , he's not going to distract with his husband naughty activities but he can't help getting hard hard .

Then he feel Shen wei get up and came in front of him , he slowly-slowly open his shirt button's and he can't help but kiss his red soft lips , he's addicted to them like his lollipops .

They pull away he can't help but luck his lips " you getting in my way darling " he said grinning .

But Shen wei just smirk he Lean down and bite his nipples making yunlan grab kitchen counter " now I won't come in your way " Shen wei said as he sucked on yunlan nipple who's trying very hard not to mess his cookies but Shen wei making it impossible .

For his relif Shen wei pulled away as he again started his process just two more then his cookies batch will be ready to get in oven .

He was making it last one when he moan loud " xiao wei " Shen wei twriling his tongue slowly on his harden member , his support on counter as his legs feel weak and then he came with a loud moan .

" You okay xiao Lan ? " Shen wei ask concerned as he look at his husband breathing heavily .

" After eating me whole you ...can't make this innocent face " yunlan said as he pout .

" I just eat taste you honey" Shen wei said then he smile " now i will eat you " as he picked yunlan in bridal style and carried him to his room .

Well about cookies they will eat them later .

~ The End ~
🎅