Chapter 90

Our first update of 2021, so yeahh Happy New Year guys!!

Also, Arrange Marriage is still on #1 in arrangemarriage! Yes for so many days! Can you believe.

And last, I am really sorry. I know I was suppose to update yesterday but I was my bestie's birthday and in all the celebrations, I forget about the update 🙈

Enjoy Reading!

____

After Three Days, Health and Care Hospital

Nandini was in her cabin when the nurse informed her that Rhea was calling her. Keeping her work aside for sometime, she decided to visit Rhea.

As she went there, she found Rhea sitting with the support of the bed rest, having her soup.

Rhea: Nandu!

As soon as she saw Nandini, she whined loudly showing the bowl of soup. Nandini laughed and took the bowl from her.

Stirring the soup slowly, she started feeding her making her pout. Nevertheless, she couldn't disobey her.

Nandini: (Smiling) People get old, you are becoming a kid day by day.

Rhea: (pouting) I am not a baby.

Nandini: (nodding her head) Yes Yes, You are an oldie. Sorry, I misunderstood.

Rhea's lips moulded into a perfect 'O' which made Nandini laugh out loudly. In the meantime, the soup was finished and Nandini kept it at the side table.

At the same time, the door opened and Manik and Abhi came inside with a guy around their age. The boy was around Abhi's height and from his features she realized he was Rhea's friend.

However, Rhea's eyes widen seeing him and the next moment she shouted loudly.

Rhea: Aaron! What are you doing here?

Aaron: Rhea!

He shaked his head and ran to her while Nandini looked at her husband and brother and walked to them.

Nandini: You didn't tell me he was coming today.

Manik: I thought I would surprise you.

He said sarcastically as she glared at him. Abhi chuckled and Manik almost opened his mouth to pass a comment but stopped remembering his own promise of not fighting with him.

Abhi shaked his head in disbelief, and turned to Nandini.

Abhi: Nandu, I will go now.

He looked at his watch which was showing he was already late. Nandini nodded and giving her a quick hug and a smile to Manik, he left from there.

The day passed with very much ease. After sometime, even Manik left for office as he had an important meeting which couldn't be missed.

Night, Malhotra Mansion

The dinner was done and the family was sitting in the living room as usual. However, today, Nandini was extremely silent. She was all the time lost in her thoughts. Manik knew it was because she was scared for tomorrow.

He sighed tugging her hand and she gave a smile which didn't reach her eyes at all. He looked at others. Mukti and Cabir were sitting sadly as their favourite Bhabhi was not speaking. Navya had a worried look on her face as she continued looking at Nandini. Niyonika and Raj were also sad though they tried their best not to show it.

Seeing nothing helping, Manik gestured Niyonika who nodded and smiled brightly the next moment.

Niyonika: Nandini